My First VFTT Decal Sighting

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've yet to see a VFTT sticker on the road, but plenty at gatherings :) I have one on my Subaru but none on my MR2...

Jay

A hand gesture!

That's it!! We need a hand gesture as well.

How about a two-fingered "V" with one hand, topped by the other hand's index finger... making "T's" of the "V" [sorta a VTT - ignoring 'from' as just being another preposition... we only have two hands and we are trying to drive!]

This might keep one from looking like an idiot with homosexual tendacies waving at other guys. (not that there's anything wrong with waving homosexual idiots driving cars...)

bubba said:

How about a two-fingered "V" with one hand, topped by the other hand's index finger... making "T's" of the "V" [sorta a VTT - ignoring 'from' as just being another preposition... we only have two hands and we are trying to drive!]

This might keep one from looking like an idiot with homosexual tendacies waving at other guys. (not that there's anything wrong with waving homosexual idiots driving cars...)

I'll second that! I've had several passing motorists wave to me and I'll assume it's because of my VFTT sticker on the back of the truck. I've often thought that we needed some type of hand signal - a semaphore version of "alligator eggs"!

Timley thread- coming down route 3 this week, I think Wednesday? around exit 27 I saw a car with a VFTT sticker around 645-700am.

I think NH plates, and of course I have already forgotten the make of the car. Good memory, huh?

Last edited:
bubba said:
How about a two-fingered "V" with one hand, topped by the other hand's index finger... making "T's" of the "V" [sorta a VTT - ignoring 'from' as just being another preposition...]
:eek: I don't know what the "meet me at the next rest stop" signal is, but that may be close, I'd be too a-scared. :eek:
How about just the old V for Victory (backwards Peace Sign) or the Peace Sign for the V ?

A month ago I saw a small white sedan style car with a "remember the chicken man" sticker at the northwood nh shell.I don't know the meaning of it but it made me think of Dave's avatar.Coincidence?

Sasquatch said:
A month ago I saw a small white sedan style car with a "remember the chicken man" sticker at the northwood nh shell.I don't know the meaning of it but it made me think of Dave's avatar.Coincidence?

Probably just an old fan of Frank Perdue... :D

bikehikeskifish said:
Print out the logo using your inkjet or color laser printer. Scotch tape it to the inside of your window. Presto! Instant VFTT decal. No charge, no waiting!

Tim

My windows are tinted, so it doesn't work so well....I tried laminating it and taping it to the outside, but the first rain washed the ink away. Some new stickers would be wicked nice...:D

true ,I did that for a peak sign. laminated it, it was one of my avatars on seymour this yr. :D FYI, Winterwarlock, they do have printable water proof paper at gander mtn., same stuff as nationalgeographic maps, tough stuff. :D

Viewseeker said:
true ,I did that for a peak sign. laminated it, it was one of my avatars on seymour this yr. :D FYI, Winterwarlock, they do have printable water proof paper at gander mtn., same stuff as nationalgeographic maps, tough stuff. :D

Hadn't thought of that - but it'd probably work. Still, some stickers would be schweet!

bubba said:

That could be dangerous while driving. Suppose we use toes instead ... maybe 10 toes up and 10 toes down.
;)