Naked Hiking Day

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than one way to go light I guess...Wow we ought to be up to about 150 humorous posts on this one by noontime...

Unfortunately, since it is still "April" outside, it may be too cold to hike sans clothing. Oh yeah, the mosquitos and black flies would have a party...:D

I read an article in the Times Argus recently of a naked bicycle ride in Montpelier. Apparently it's an annual thing.

IIRC - according to the article, public nudity is not a crime, although disrobing in public is. That strikes me as inconsistent, although maybe some of you with fine legal minds can explain why a law would be written that way.

I read an article in the Times Argus recently of a naked bicycle ride in Montpelier. Apparently it's an annual thing.

IIRC - according to the article, public nudity is not a crime, although disrobing in public is. That strikes me as inconsistent, although maybe some of you with fine legal minds can explain why a law would be written that way.

It avoids a court battle over public nudity (which might lead to a higher court upholding the right to be naked in public), while still making it highly difficult to BE naked in public without repercussions.

Men are way to insensitive to hike with naked woman. I think the women should form a naked group for themselves and keep men out of it, just post where your hiking and us men will avoid that trail to give you your privacy.;)

Ethan Pond

I watched a guy walk out of Ethan Pond trail with nothing but a boots and a camelbac. We walked in the trail and noticed immediately that the black flies were outrageous. :eek:

Yes, privacy is a good thing. I think sierra's looking at it the right way... Just post the report and pics so I can look at it the right way too!