Naked Woman Rescued From Cliff in California

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.

I've not seen the San Diego version of Faux News, but have seen the LA - pure sleeze. It's a toss-up who is most slutty - the anchor, the weather person, or the traffic person. If you've got big titties, like to wear pushup bras with deep-scooped necklines, and trade double-entrendres with the token male, then Rupert Murdoch has a spot for you ...

Thank goodness you've done the research for us!

P
I agree.

I've not seen the San Diego version of Faux News, but have seen the LA - pure sleeze. It's a toss-up who is most slutty - the anchor, the weather person, or the traffic person. If you've got big titties, like to wear pushup bras with deep-scooped necklines, and trade double-entrendres with the token male, then Rupert Murdoch has a spot for you ...

:rolleyes:

"We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five... She can tell you ' bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye ..."

You're not seriously positing that Fox is the only network to hire Hooter's Waitresses, are you ? The morning NY and cable news is better than the Howard Stern Show around here. If you want me to post CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and HLN news bunny pics, I'd be happy to.

and what does naked cliff dwelling have to do with hiking ?

NPR: The only news worth the time of day. Plus, no pictures of naked anything.