Presidential Traverse

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giggy said:
don't get it? My grammer?
it's a movie reference from "The Princess Bride". One guy keeps using this word, "Inconceivable !" I think. Another guy finally says what Dave did. I think Dave believes yours exceeded "a not too fast pace". ;)

David Metsky said:
mja.jpg

Yup, you looked pretty happy about things there ...

:D

Yeah, he looks really comfy, eh?
Are you sure he had a pulse???

:p

una_dogger said:
Yeah, he looks really comfy, eh?
Are you sure he had a pulse???

Yes, I did, because I felt it pounding in my temples at the time!
:p

ps - that's the back of my head? where the heck is my hair???

giggy said:
don't get it? My grammer?
I was indeed referring to your assertion that you guys didn't hike at a very fast pace. You all are hiking animals. Fast and steady pace for 13 hours; I felt like a snail (that is when I wasn't upside down on the rocks feeling like a turtle).

Great Tr Gillian and awesome trek you folks did! Especially having a good size group all finish close together. Sorry I didn't start out with you all, guess I need to get an alarm clock without a snooze button! ;) It was very fun to see everyone at Barnes that night, good times! :D

Thanks!

Sorry I have been napping so much, didn't realize TR has been up for a few days. Thanks Gillian! Thanks Giggy for organizing the fun weekend. I think Giggy and group were not walking too fast if you ignore the resistance of air and elevations. Thanks Metsky kept me accompanied up Madison, and thanks everyone, especially Huiyeng, for your patience and looking out for me.

Thanks DaveBear and Huiyeng for the nice food! Thanks everyone for the great company. Camping out with the gang at Barns Field is always such a treat!

Last edited:
finally

finally made it on! it was great to meet, hike, eat and camp with everyone! had a fantastic time! looking foward to getting out again...

Last edited:
chicken satay

As a matter of fact i was just thinking about that chicken satay last night!!! was going to try and make it for dinner but got lazy. good stuff :)
when are we all going to hike again?