Setting a date - Whacky Weekend 2005

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which weekend for Whackfest?

• Total voters
I voted for Other (Nov 18-19) but might be able to squeeze the October weekend.

Beer,Bonfire and Bushwackin!!!!

I'm in, I had a blast last year. I think the Oct. date sounds good too.

What peaks/areas are on the itinerary? Is this something decided on in the last minute?

Puck,

Last year, a number of the hikes were decided ahead of time and people were able to sign up for them. We tried to keep the groups below ten. So go ahead, tell us what you'd like to do!

post'r boy said:
under 5 would be better!! and the date is............ :D

I believe it looks like the October date will be the best for the most . . . so October 22-23 . . . let the planning begin. :D

P.S. Anyone wanting to do a bushwhack or 2 Nov 11-12, send me an email or a PM . . . I am likely gonna do one that weekend.

sli74

audrey said:
Puck,

Last year, a number of the hikes were decided ahead of time and people were able to sign up for them. We tried to keep the groups below ten. So go ahead, tell us what you'd like to do!

Wow...but I'm the newbie. I thought I would tag along, not dictate the itinerary.

OK for selfish reasons here is a list Mt Nancy, Mt Bemis, Vose Spur.

bobandgeri said:
We are planning to hike Peak Above the Nubble that weekend - most likely on Saturday.

Would love to join you, but which "that weekend" are you talking about?
-vegematic

10-22,23
hancock campground
don't bring any firestarter we have that covered!! :eek: right X???? :D

this weekend will be the "missin' links" choice.
prolly be sumptin like the whole scar ridge or 3 of the huntingtons.
a small group fer sher!! :D

post'r boy said:
this weekend will be the "missin' links" choice.
prolly be sumptin like the whole scar ridge or 3 of the huntingtons.
a small group fer sher!! :D

Dang it, post'r boy! I though I had the list narrowed to Sable/Chandler or the Captain. Now you had to mention Huntington!

Barbarossa said:
Dang it, post'r boy! I though I had the list narrowed to Sable/Chandler or the Captain. Now you had to mention Huntington!
sable chandler too far, captain?? been there but it's up to the link!! you comin'????

Saving Time and gas!!!

Why not be gas saving wackers....right up the Kanc,Entire scar ridge,Huntingtons,Hitchcock,Whaleback's' , Big Coolidge.........entire scar ridge sound's good,plus Loon,if neighbor's in.I'm in!!!! :)

I will be in NH the weekend of 10/22-10/23 helping someone celebrate their 115 finish on Carrigain on the 22nd. I might be able to meet up for something on the 23rd. I can't do the other weekends, but could do something the first weekend in November.