Stormtrooper seen on Mt Adams!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mats Roing

Reaction score
Several witnesses saw a Stormtrooper summit Mt Adams on Saturday 10/31. However, there seems to be a lack of photographic evidence. Earlier during the day a very scared caretaker at Crag Camp took this photo of what seems to be Darth Vader right outside Crag Camp:

2163954650098765856S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Did anyone else see something strange in the Northern Pressies over the weekend?

Several witnesses saw a Stormtrooper summit Mt Adams on Saturday 10/31. However, there seems to be a lack of photographic evidence. Earlier during the day a very scared caretaker at Crag Camp took this photo of what seems to be Darth Vader right outside Crag Camp:

2163954650098765856S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Did anyone else see something strange in the Northern Pressies over the weekend?
May the FARCE be with you! :D

I'm pretty sure Darth did not wear hiking boots! :p

I saw lots of strange things in the Northern Pressies over the weekend.......:eek: :D :D:D:D:D

Several witnesses saw a Stormtrooper summit Mt Adams on Saturday 10/31. However, there seems to be a lack of photographic evidence.

Rebel forces can confirm. A storm trooper passed me as a I cowered behind a rock with some clown a few mere feet from the summit. It was not to be for Hannah Solo....the dark side triumphed that round, but the princess and I will be back to fight again!!!
:p

I happened upon a few strange characters while hiking in the White's last weekend....It was very scary!! Thankfully a Stormtrooper was around to protect us........

I heard that Darth Vader was last seen flying into Kings Ravine....if there are any sightings, please report!!!

Darth Maul was out and about.....:eek:

Thunderstorm Junction was a place to beware of creatures.....

A clown was also seen......

Just a really scary weekend to be in the White's hiking!!! :eek:

I happened upon a few strange characters while hiking in the White's last weekend....It was very scary!! Thankfully a Stormtrooper was around to protect us........

Umm, Darth Vader and the stormtroopers are on the same side! :)

Now if you had to protect yourself from the super Jedi skills of Yoda, is another story...

Jay

Looks like Darth Maul was wearing cotton jeans so we shouldn't have to worry about him for very long...

Doug

It's a Jedi mind trick to make the dark force believe cotton clothing is good in the wilderness on planet earth......

Umm, Darth Vader and the stormtroopers are on the same side! :)

Now if you had to protect yourself from the super Jedi skills of Yoda, is another story...

Jay

Jay, it was a test to see who are Star Wars fans.............:eek:

Like Jen said!!! details/details...how does a person know who to be scared of???

I heard rumors of a mild mannered comic book character who went to the mountains seeking a wilderness experience to ease his troubled soul. Nearly had the life scared out of him. To this day he is scrounging nickels for desperately needed psychiatric care :eek:

I heard rumors of a mild mannered comic book character who went to the mountains seeking a wilderness experience to ease his troubled soul. Nearly had the life scared out of him. To this day he is scrounging nickels for desperately needed psychiatric care :eek:

I think you mean "Chuck"...as in Charlie Brown??????? ;)

I also saw a strange baked soda powder....Arm is Hammered????

Or were you referring to the visit from the President????

(...muffled)

Hi, I'm Darth Nilus!

Did your moms come to pick you up when you were done trick-or-treating at the houses along the wooded path? Did you stop at the (Dark) Knight's Castle? Was it really Dick Cheney under that Darth Vader costume? Where are the Gamorrean Guards?

Great stuff!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV7Ha3VDbzE&feature=player_embedded)