Team Dom Celebration Party this Thursday!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just down the street from me...can't beat that! I'll join you around 5:30, Mats.

HikerAmiga said:
Will be there!! However, please clarify if it starts at 7pm or earlier?
I believe the party will start when Mats gets there. He's a party waiting to happen.

I'll be there around 7:00.

Since some people will be able to make it there early, come after 5 if you can, or whenever you can make it. Mats will drink till bar close.

Dang, can't make it, but tell everyone 'congrats' again from me please!

;)

Hey Sherpa, drink a tower of IPA for me will ya? I am still recovering from the flight in the lightning storms... :eek:

Give all the guys a big hug from me!

Ask Giggy if he is going to pay up at the party!

hahahahaha!

Awww, come on, you are way more huggable than ME! You have 'hug me' written all over you!

Especially after a tower of IPA! :)

;)

Have fun out there kiddos and drink enough for me too!

:rolleyes:

(I PROMISED the kids i would make Stuffed shells, garlic bread and salad tonight!)

chinooktrail said:
(I PROMISED the kids i would make Stuffed shells, garlic bread and salad tonight!)

What's the address? That sounds awesome! (JK :D )

I did the lightning storm flight a few nights ago - yowza...I'm still hungover from the drinks to get thru the flight!

It was SOOOOO bumpy they didn't even do the drink cart. Glad I brought a HUGE bottle of water with me.

Good thing I am not going, with the workload dumped on my desk today i could drink a WHOLE tower by MYSELF!!

Better to cook for the kids and play games.

Save a few brain cells for hiking! ;)

Great to see all of you there last night! Didn't exactly make it less festive with the Celtics comeback.....we didn't really get into the Celtics game until the last 3 or 4 minutes though......another highlight was the connection to the Budweiser rep who served us several rounds of free beer. I think it was Van's non-hiker friend David who brought that connection. We gotta recruit him to the VFTT-circuit on a regular basis :D

Hamtero (Lloyd) couldn't make it last night.....rumours are that his fatherhood might be imminent :) :) :) Go Lloyd!

There were some pix taken I believe.......

WOW, free beer and a historical celtics comeback!
how did i miss it? (oh yeah, im 3.5 hours away).
Im sure giggy drank enough for both of us!