The last tenth--Redington #67

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like old times: a fall walk in the woods with a hint of snow. I'll get there... eventually. Congrats Buddy!

Well I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life
Run me out in the cold rain and snow
Rain and snow-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow!

Now why can't I get my wife to do that? :rolleyes:

"Speaking of enjoying the mountains, GO, Chinooktrail and I were discussing favorite mountains. Katahdin and Bigelow featured prominently, and I was reminded that each has its own feeling. For me, Katahdin is a "WOW!" experience, while Bigelow is an "Aaahhhhh." Redington is another "Aaahhhhh.""

I think you are onto something!

The 'Fireworks Mountain Rating System'

OOOWWWHH.

AAAAAAHHHHHH.

OOOOOOWWWWW.

Hi Peter,
Congratulations on finishing the 67. I still have a long way to get there :eek:.
An even bigger congrats to you to have raised such a nice young man, the big smile on his face seemed he's very proud of his very cool dad :cool:.

Hope to hike with you soon!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Pete! Hope to see and play with you again soon! :)

Thanks for the good wishes, all!

And Skimom, I guess you've said all there is to say! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congrats Pete, I say that while looking at the Cabot loop group pic on my wall...I remember the frozen car doors...also never saw a car with only 1 door lock...you still driving that?..

Way to go, Peter!

Would have loved to join you on this one, but I limit my waits at trailheads to 12 months, and this would have pushed that ... ;)

Great shots. I love color and frost on the same hike. Perfect finishing weather. Good to see the fours winds blew you safely home!

alpinista said:
Way to go, MT! Why didn't you bring your keyboards and do some jammin' on the summit??? ;)
Because you were supposed to carry the generator, but you were too busy running the Hartford Half! :D Nice work on that, Lisa! I hope you're smart enough to stick with halves and not move up to the full marathons. Running's bad for you, you know.