up for a beer boston night 7/23?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
anyone up for a beer night next thur? Got to be in town a bit later than normal for work, mind as well make a night of it... good to go anytime after 6:30....

Something downtown?? Celebrate Double Bow's move to Boston area?

Elephant and Castle on Devonshire?

Counting down the days until I'm attending the Boston Beer Gatherings again. Gotta pick up where I left off -- thrown out of a restaurant for vomiting in the kitchen. Those were the days!

-Dr. Wu

Counting down the days until I'm attending the Boston Beer Gatherings again. Gotta pick up where I left off -- thrown out of a restaurant for vomiting in the kitchen. Those were the days!

-Dr. Wu

that was funny......could be worse tho...you could have been not even let into a bar in IRELAND b/c your were too blitzed...... that has happened to me and I am freakin pround of it...:D

<Mod Hat>
Views from the Top management, owners, and corporate affiliates in no way sponsor, endorse, or approve of Beer Nights. We generally alert the local authorities, lock up all valuables, and try to remove any breakable items. Please don't wear any VFTT branded items or say "Views from the Top" at a level above a hoarse whisper. If possible, wear a disguise and speak in Croatian. A lawyer will be on retainer at all times. Attendance is tacit admission of moral failings or mental defect. In the event of emergency, VFTT management and staff will disavow all knowledge of your activities.
</Mod Hat>

I'll be there.

-Dr. Wu

its not a real party unless someone is pukin'!

they probably served you rancid food, thats the only thing i can think of.

I have a dinner to attend in hingham, will text someone on my way back into the city to see if you're still out and about . . .

Elephant & Castle
161 Devonshire St
Boston, MA 02110-1404
(617) 350-9977

I am not sure if I can make this one, although it is just a couple of blocks from the office. Will have to be a game time decision. If anyone can go earlier than 6:30, let me know.

Rebecca

this is still a go...

I'm coming over with a party of five......looking forward to it!

anonymous-beer-helping-ugly-people-have-sex-4900448.jpg