When the heck is Bearly Live 2009?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks yet again to SK, Elle, and the Bluffs.

Da Man:
sk.jpg

Doug

Sure--hike at night and party during the day... :)

Doug

What I like about this idea is that we can still come to Sherpa and Elle's place and tweak Two Lakes at the same time! :D

Let's face it, most folks don't come for the hiking, eh? :cool: It's all about the MUSIC...and the drinking and the dancing and the things that happen in Oxford that stay in Oxford. ;)

As for Saturday night, just look at it this way: we're not posting under the thread title, "$25,000 fine assessed." :eek:

Glad everyone had a good time in spite of the very polite but very insistent officials. I mean really, 10:00 p.m.??? We all had a good time playing Friday and Saturday, and for those of you who missed Sunday afternoon, don't feel too bad--I did, too! :eek: That's what I get for agreeing to plans on ANY part of BL weekend. Got some excellent hiking in on Saturday, though, with Giggy and Abster on East Royce.

There will be other times for music, do not fear. :cool:

SK, Elle, and family,

Thanks for hosting this! I had a blast! I'm glad I was finally able to get up there to join in the festivities. The music was incredible Friday and Saturday. I'm sorry I had to leave and missed Sunday's selections.

Saturday's hike to Old Speck with Sue and Dean was great! This was my first Maine 4K, but not my last.

It was good to see a few old friends and make a few new ones. I can't wait until next year and, knowing the resourcefulness of this group, it will be bigger and better (and louder) than ever!

Rock on

Thank you Sherpa and Elle for an absolutely incredible event!!! The music, vibes and company were all good.

Had an excellent time hiking Old Spec with Sue and Mark....and meeting up with some other folks up on top. Nothing like a good fire tower ladder climb (ugh). My first time into Grafton Notch....love it. Looking forward to some Grafton Loop action in the near future.

Always a pleasure to pop in over at Ed's for a cup o' Joe and some good convo. Speaking of which, Elle's story about the Depeche Mode concert is probably one of the most hilarious...ever. Thanks for that.

I suspect this recent authoritarian issue is mere speed bump in the overall Bearly Live process.

Rock on.

Just back... and shortly on my way to Florida.

Suffice it to say, I had a great time! I hope the "authorities" did not put too much of a damper in the weekend. The nice thing is that again, we managed to dodge the raindrops (weel, you all did: I had an interesting day setting up!:rolleyes:).

In any event... Bearly Live LIVES! Thank you all for making that happen! (too busy getting unpacked and packed right now. I'll try to post more soon. Keep the pics coming!)

Thanks SK!

It was great to see some familiar faces after my break from hiking:D

Thanks SK for hosting this event again this year! Lots of fun!

Hanna

Funny how it almost always works out that way...

sunday afternoon was great, chillin' and listening to the band. i had a great time all weekend. thanks sherp!
You maybe expect lift-off to occur Saturday night, but then it happens Sunday afternoon instead...:D

And the actual caption to this photo is...

(i) "I swear man, the 'G' tent was just, uh, only, a last year deal."

(ii) "Sorry officer we didn't realize there had a prior complaint last night."

(iii) "Dude, you can throw all the money in the world at us, the Bluffs will NEVER, ever sell out like Greenday did!"