WTG Tim (2 rounds of the 48 this winter)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drewski, thanks for providing the link. That's a nice website. Easy to navigate (let's face it, some websites you need a GPS to get back to your living room). And I like the clear, concise layout (who did it, what year(s), and the date of each peak). Nice job to whoever put that site together.

Wowie! Two rounds already and from what I hear he completes one round before starting another.....I only know of two other people who have done such a thing (but not solo). Very impressive and hardcore!

-MEB

Last edited:
That's a nice website. Easy to navigate (let's face it, some websites you need a GPS to get back to your living room). And I like the clear, concise layout (who did it, what year(s), and the date of each peak). Nice job to whoever put that site together.

That would be Eric Rathbun, he also developed and manages
www.48x12.com and created the amazing multi grid tracking spreadsheet tool that he shares.

Way to go, Muskat! Your accomplishment came up in conversation on our hike today!

Round 3 well under way ~

If you ever come across a solo snowshoe track with a 5 foot stride,
it would probably be Tim

We call him T III or M (as opposed to S or C, just to keep things straight :rolleyes:)

He's the very proud Papa of two fine young men, who share his passion for being in the mountains. His other HUGE interest is plants. We're swapping notes on aquilegia, and finding it in "rugged" places.

If you ever come across a solo snowshoe track with a 5 foot stride,
it would probably be Tim

We call him T III or M (as opposed to S or C, just to keep things straight :rolleyes:)

He's the very proud Papa of two fine young men, who share his passion for being in the mountains. His other HUGE interest is plants. We're swapping notes on aquilegia, and finding it in "rugged" places.

TM also gives a very fine slide show, with poetry, of his White Mountain hiking adventures.

Congrats, TM. Good luck with your third round!

he does it

round 3 complete..all solo..amazing..

tim doesn't set the bar he is the bar...