VFTT Shirts - which design do you like?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadtripper

Reaction score
Hello All,

The old VFTT image has been professionally re-created and high-quality VFTT wicking-shirts & VFTT stickers are coming soon! :D

I'm looking for your opinion on the T-shirts though - which design would you like to see? Also, feel free to comment on the size of the image as well (this can be adjusted easily).

vfttoption1.jpg

vfttoption2.jpg

vfttoption3.jpg

I'm guessing the short-sleeve T-shirts will run approximately $23-$27/each, which includes shipping. All shirts will be in WHITE to keep things simple. I've already received a sample of the shirt and the quality is very good. It is also very lightweight and wicks as well as you want it to.

Once an option is selected, I'll ask for a sample (with the design included) and make sure it's of the highest quality. If I approve, then I'll place an initial order of something like 50-75 shirts (all sizes).

All excess money (if any) will be donated to the Brain Tumor Society. (www.braintumorsociety.org)

Last edited:
Not sure why, but I like option #1 the best. That said, whatever the consensus is, I'll take 2! :)

(For what it's worth, the VFTT shirt that I have from the last sale is gray with a white logo. The logo is similar to option #2, but without the "www.vftt.org" at the bottom.)

I'm guessing the short-sleeve T-shirts will run approximately $23-$27/each, which includes shipping. All shirts will be in WHITE to keep things simple. I've already received a sample of the shirt and the quality is very good. It is also very lightweight and wicks as well as you want it to.
What is the material?

Doug

I like option 1 as well. Option 3 would be my second choice, but Hobbes has a great point!

Thanks for your work on this roadtripper!!

2 or 1. Don't know why, but I kinda like the frame. On 3, I think the logo is too big for that placement.

Thanks for doing this.

Here is a photo of the original shirt. My wife has the same, but in red.

Whichever design is chosen for this batch, it'll be worn with pride. Thanks for doing this Greg. And thanks for donating the excess money to the Brain Tumor Society. Methinks you'll get more than a few checks rounded up to $30 or more. ;)

#1 if you put the website on it, otherwise #2.

What's the point in putting it on a wicking shirt if it's white? It's not like I'd use it hiking since it'd turn a nasty shade of brown in a short time.

Hate to be a pain but I agree. A light grey would seem to be a better choice for outdoor activities. Maybe a poll might help.

Thanks Greg!

Hmm. Why white for actual hiking? That will look like the woods after just a few trips. I'd rather have a white 100% cotton tee to wear apres-hike or around town. Maybe a green wicking shirt with white logo?

Tim

#1 if you put the website on it, otherwise #2.

What's the point in putting it on a wicking shirt if it's white? It's not like I'd use it hiking since it'd turn a nasty shade of brown in a short time.

Hate to be a pain but I agree. A light grey would seem to be a better choice for outdoor activities. Maybe a poll might help.

Thanks Greg!

Hmm. Why white for actual hiking? That will look like the woods after just a few trips. I'd rather have a white 100% cotton tee to wear apres-hike or around town. Maybe a green wicking shirt with white logo?

Tim

I'm going to be a pain too, sorry. You are probably smashing your head against the wall now, especially since you said WHITE in big letter. But I must agree. I would much prefer a darker color...such as gray, brown, or green. Would a green logo stand out on gray or brown...or even black (though that would get hot in the summer)?

Agree with above re:color grey or similar to be useful on the trail. Design 1 is far more in keeping with the open mountain feel. The box well...

...seems boxed in

Status
Not open for further replies.