VFTT Shirts - which design do you like?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the open look of #1. I think it is fundamentally unacceptable to have a shirt promoting a hiking site without having the site on the shirt. You wouldn't put an ad in the newspaper promoting the site w/o the address.

Maybe a hybrid? #1 but incorporating a "www." prefix and a ".com" suffix, maybe in smaller size on either side?

Tim

Here are my three favorites at the moment:

vfttoption10.jpg

vfttoption11.jpg

vfttoption12.jpg

I personally favor the white one, but it seems most love the gray, so we'll probably have to go with gray. Maybe they'll let me do a combination of both for the same price.....

I'm also liking the black color instead of the green. Will a lot of people miss the green?

Thanks for the responses/feedback everyone!

Last edited:
Dave M, there's a form you can fill out. You list at least 480 posts you've deleted, and Darren mails you a patch.

Gary and Orange Floats my boat

#1 - I'm really pleased to see shirts available in wicking material. I have way too many souvenier shirts in cotton I never wear taking up space in drawers.

IMHO ... White with any of the designs looks stark? Cold? Boring?

Either of the Gray ones looks great. I think I like the green image the best. The green logo might show better if gray was shade or two lighter closer to traditional athletic shirt color gray.

Orange looks good too.

Since might not be practical to put "moderator", perhaps Moderators should get them for free???

To get bigger production run, might consider selling them in the Mt Wanderer or few other selected outdoor outlets.

Last edited:
Black on Gray, Light colors tend to look "dingy" fairly quickly unless they get bleached frequently and bleaching wears out the shirt quicker. I have some grey ATC polypro tees that have about 1000 miles of backpacking on them and they still are somewhat presentable to mixed company. I also strongly would like polypro and would suggest Duofold for the source of shirts if you have a choice. They are usually reasonably priced and seem to hold up pretty well.

Typically the screen printer can mix base colors of the shirts quite easily, what is more difficult and general costs a bit is to change ink colors. Therefore pick the ink that works best, which may be green, as black on white is less attractive then green on white.

An option may be to order two base colors, and offer them first come first served, that will hopefully gets folks motivated to get them on order quickly so the process doesnt drag out and the stragglers will be glad they got a shirt no matter what the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.