Cocktails @ The Outlook. May 20 th.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little Bump to remind people and yes Woody, you better show up or looks like lots of us are picketting the event!! :confused:

http://www.bluesnbrews.com/

I attended this event at Nashoba last August, which Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters closed, and it was excellent!

Seen Ronnie many a time but, missed it last year.
Another good reason to visit the outlook this August!
Maybe Ronnie will bring his ski's ?
Hope to see some of you wednesday.

Not working out this time :mad: Too bad, I think I finally got the bartender trained by the 4th Long Island Iced Tea when we were there last :eek:

I was wondering if I was going to have to warn my daughter that you were coming back............last time she told the bartender you were okay...just before they kicked you out!! :eek:

Well, as long time lurkers, we can't pass up Beers, Blues, and Hiking talk in our backyard. How do you identify the table of VFFTers in a crowded bar?

David & Rita

Sorry, looks like I won't make it. That means dougpaul, you can't go either :eek:

I got it in my head this was Thursday night. My dates are all messed up these days.

hey guys. the chain is breaking.

i need to be in waltham earlier than i thought tonight for an appointment, so i can't make it. oopsie.

sorry darl, looks like you can't go and have fun tonight. :rolleyes: