Save the date: Pat and Audrey's potluck Saturday 11/5/11

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be there in spirit only, next year body & soul as well - if the good Lord's willing & the creek don't rise.

Y'all have a goodun.

THANK YOU Pat & Audrey for a wonderful time! It was great to see so many people that I haven't seen in far too long, and all the food was delicious! (and the wine, um ... 'scuse me while I see coffee and ibuprofen)

Thanks to our guests for a stellar evening! There are no casualties so far as I know, the police drove by a few times but didn't stop, and everyone brought the most amazing food!

Prino tried valiantly to count bodies, but people kept moving around and his best guess was close to 60.

Some new faces were in the crowd, and some very dear "old" ones.

Thank you!

Had a great time seeing everyone. So Happy to see Pat and Audrey happy and healthy. I may be out of the mountains, but the mountains, and friends will never be out of me! Now if I can only keep myself from drowning, I'll be all set! ;)

Great food, wonderful conversation, unbelieveable desserts, terrific people and best of all, fantastic hosts.
Great job and thank you Pat and Audrey. An event we start looking forward to on the drive home.

Boo, Barbara, Alan