Boston Potluck Nov 5 at Pat and Audrey's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
Using Max and Patty's anniversary as an excuse (as if we need one!), I'd like to extend an invitation to come celebrate at our house in Lexington on Saturday evening, November 5, starting at 5 pm.

Salads, appetizers, desserts, and libations are all welcome, and we'll cook the main course. Something Italian, something Lithuanian...

There's room if anyone wants/needs to sleep over. :D

Last edited:
I would be thrilled to join the celebration! I even remember how to get there :)

I am a definite maybe! Some tentative plans scheduled for that weekend, but if they fall through I am SO there! Hey, I miss you two--it's been too long.

We'll be there. We have a soccer tournament the next day and I'll bet this will make a great training meal ... can I bring 22 Hooligans? :eek:

Audrey,
Thanks for the invite! I will most definitely be there, and my husband Kevin will try to be there as well. What a great idea!
-Katie

This is great! E-mail me for directions. I'm having e-mail server problems right now, and I don't know if messages are getting through, so wait a few days.

Bring plenty of red squares, Mr.X, since I expect there'll be lots of mindless drivel spoken!

How about just one Hooligan, Stan?! :eek:

Partners, spouses, significant others most welcome. Kids too, if they're not destructive terrorists! Genie's got the run of the house, so be forewarned!

I'm planning on coming with my wife. Will try to think of a suitably obscure cuisine for my contribution.

I'll bake a pair of apple pies that afternoon to bring.

Someone should bring vanilla ice cream.
:)

Pedxing - I'm looking forward to your obscure contribution!

Brand? Geez, just pick something good.
As for how much, given my recollection of last year, a quart is plenty.

Saturday afternoon

Hey, is anyone interested in a little walk in the woods Saturday afternoon before the pot-luck? How about Walden Pond?

http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/northeast/wldn.htm

Meet in the parking area 1:30-2:00, stroll around the pond with a side trip on the Emerson's Cliff Trail. Are there any views from here? Sounds like there should be. It looks like about 2.5 miles total with the climb to the cliff about 200' vertical.

Me and my Muddy Buddies are planning on it unless someone has a better idea. The MB's will follow me anywhere.

teejay

cantdog said:
Since no one else has volunteered, I'll bring the vanilla ice cream.
What brand and how much?

I'd suggest Traders Joe's vanilla gelato ... if you can't get it I will ... I have a connection that works there ... Erik may be going to the Policemen's Ball that night but he can bag some gelato for us