2/8 - NYC Beer night and welcome Alpinista

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Gotta Go To Mo's"...picked up a nice surprise to welcome our new New Yorker ...someone remember a marker please...

:rolleyes:

Heard there were snow festivals in the city...snow boarding contests in Union Square?...and someone told me about stuff going on in Central Park...

5 of us welcomed Alipinista back to the Big Apple....Hikethe115, PapaBear, Funky Freddy, Warren and myself...seems like I don't belong with this crowd because they were downing some serious dark stout beers and I was drinking the wussy pale colored beer...cheers to all of them!..fun evening at the Chelsea brewery....

The snow boarders were out on 17th street doing their "railing" tricks, snow and rails were provided by Jeep.....

How those New Englander guys get there pics up so quickly I don't know...mine takes a few hours to get up...must be the strong beer here :rolleyes:

Thanks to each of you for the fine welcome to New Yawk! It was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones _ and to toast it with some fine brews!