NEW ENGLAND FAREWELL TO ALPINISTA and a Boston Beer night!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobby said:
Hooter's is on Friend St., off of Causeway St., near the TD BankNorth Garden. Just a few doors down from Hilton's Tent City.

For further information on this fine business establishment go to www.hooters.com

The Boston restaurant doesn't have a link, but you can find the directions to it on the website. :

You also have the chance to vote for the Hooters Dreamgirl right on the website, I checked it out but did not find a link to Alpinsta .........must be a mistake on the site..? Maybe? :confused: Ya think? :confused:

Last edited:
Luckily, my reference to Alpinista'a "lungs" was on another thread... ;)

Might I point out that Hooter's has an excellent menu. The owners hail from WNY, and consequently know what a buffalo wing should taste like!!

Hooters???? :confused:

How will we know Alpinista from the waitstaff? Oh yeah ... she's the diehard Red Sox fan. :p

As the date approaches, it is time to get this thread up near the top again. I'm still planning to be there, probably arriving between 5:00 and 5:30.

Will we have a problem getting into Hooters that evening? I walk by there on my way to North Station every evening, and it seems to be pretty full on the nights the Bruins play at home (I think they are at home this Thursday). Lisa, do you have any pull with the management so that all of your fans can get in and wish you farewell?

I'll see what I can do, LarryD. I'm on a first-name basis with the management ;) Perhaps our local law enforcement official, Bobby, can stage a raid to clear the place out??? :D

I do have to say, as a woman, what does one wear to a Hooters???

:p

See you folks around 5:30-6!

Seeker said:
I do have to say, as a woman, what does one wear to a Hooters???

good question -- I'm guessing as little as possible! ;) we just have to hope the waitresses don't get jealous! :p

Spoke to Alpinista earlier tonight, if her movers show up on time, and all goes well she should be at Hooters at 4:00 PM. ChanelGirl will also be coming with her. So tomorrow should be a fun time!! :p

See you all there! :D :)

<deleted section based on confusion in a futile attempt to seem like less of an idiot >

I might have to pull some strings, but I'll do my best.

Hooters. Hehehehe. That did not make negotiations with Mrs. McRat any easier. A friend told me the wings are great, but he finds it cheaper to just order a glass of water and some unrequited lust. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
McRat said:
Hoping to celebrate the wonder of Groundhog Day and Lisa's promotion on Friday, but won't arrive until 5:30-6:00. Is it safe to assume things will still be going strong?

Hooters. Hehehehe. That did not make negotiations with Mrs. McRat any easier. A friend told me the wings are great, but he finds it cheaper to just order a glass of water and some unrequited lust. :rolleyes:

is this thurs? or friday? I thought it was thursday - if friday - I maybe able to swing by. won't ya all be blessed :p

The movers are running a bit late but I hope to be there by 5:30. And hopefully this message gets posted as I'm using a blackberry :eek: