20% Off Everything at EMS This Weekend!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orsonab

Reaction score
I have no affiliation with the store (honest) but just got a card in the mail that said 20% off everything at EMS Oct 21-23 (24?) both at the stores and Online.

It also mentions a lot of ex-rental snowshoes for sale....I'm starting at salivate.

Yep,
Thursday the 20th is club day (first dibs!), so 20% off.
Fri, Sat, Sun are 20% off everything for everyone.

Snowshoes

I bought a pair of thier rental snowshoes early this sping,it was alson when they were having a 20% off in the store sale. The shoes were already marked down substantially to begin with and then they took another 20% off of that price. Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!!!

...Joe

Be sure to check out the EMS website as well - they usually offer the same discount for online purchases - not all items are carried/in stock in all stores, so if you don't have to try it on .........

I've heard (but not yet experienced) that showing a VFTT patch or sticker will qualify you for club day treatment at EMS. :cool:

How does one do this online? I got the EMS flyer but I see no code listed on there. I don't sign up for their E-mail list, I guess I should.. I do most of my shopping at Campmor, right next door to the EMS in Paramus, and my 10% off at campmor is fairly equal to 20% off at EMS.. :)

P.S. I'm going to be away this weekend and also don't feel like making a trip there tonight..

Jay

Jay H said:
How does one do this online? I got the EMS flyer but I see no code listed on there. I don't sign up for their E-mail list, I guess I should.. I do most of my shopping at Campmor, right next door to the EMS in Paramus, and my 10% off at campmor is fairly equal to 20% off at EMS.. :)

P.S. I'm going to be away this weekend and also don't feel like making a trip there tonight..

Jay

I like that Campmor too....I find that if another retailer has the same item that campmor carries...campmor can't be beat...granted i havent bought EVERY product Campmor sells, but I can say that each time I comparison shop Campmor can't be beat for like or same item...plus living in jersey the basic shipping gets to me QUICK..

I like that EMS next door too, makes for a full outdoor shopping experience.

M

I need new boots so I'm heading to the Meriden store directly after work. All I need is a card or a copy of the AMC Outdoor Mag with my name on it to verify that I am a club member.

Jay H said:
How does one do this online? I got the EMS flyer but I see no code listed on there. I don't sign up for their E-mail list, I guess I should..
To do it online, you may have to wait until Fri.

I'm on their email list and haven't gotten any notification by email or postcard.

I simply asked about the date when I was in a store around the beginning of the month...

BTW, REI Reading MA has a garage sale on Sat Oct 29. Probably other stores too. It is listed on their website.

Doug

We recieved an email right at 4 PM telling us about the sale - the 20% off discounted prices now show on the web site - go shopping!!

According to the saleperson at EMS, the sale was for gear exchange and upgrade and not club day as previously stated. Either way, I bought a nice pair of Gortex rain pants that I can use for hiking & skiing.

MadRiver said:
According to the saleperson at EMS, the sale was for gear exchange and upgrade and not club day as previously stated. Either way, I bought a nice pair of Gortex rain pants that I can use for hiking & skiing.

Perhaps it is different in NH, or up to the individual store? Here in the Albany area yesterday (Thursday) was a club day, with 20% off. They asked for a club card, and I shaved 20% off the bill (new pack and headlamp). Today (Friday) the sale is supposed to be open to everyone.

The sale on Thursday was supposed to be a club day sale, but it's really up to the people ringing you up (or that store's manager) if you get the discount or not since the system has to be manually overridden for the thursday discount. For the weekend everything will automatically ring up with the 20% off.
Some stores down here have even said in the past that they'd honor a club discount year round! It was a miscommunication between them and the mothership but it worked!

EMS = Every Month a Sale ;)