6th annual Adirondack Gathering and BBQ August 7-10

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parking

Look for orange cones by a dirt drive just before my house.Follow the dirt drive up and park where ever. Be aware of rough terrain with low vehicles.

So I was reaqlly going to be there. I really was! And now, I'm stuck in Puerto Rico for two weeks on business. So while the rest of you are enjoying the wonder of the Adirondacks on Sunday, I'll be walking paved trails in the El Yunque rain forest. Well this summer we've spent a lot of time in the Adirondack rain forest, so I guess it's not that different! :(

I just noticed that the weather forecast calls for highs around 65 this weekend! Woohoo, sounds like fall is returning!

going to miss it this year :(

Hope all of you have a great time and I hope the weather improves! Unfortunately I have a gig in NJ this w/e and won't be able to make it, hope to see all of you next year or on the trails later this month. Thanks, Fred

Regrettably, we're going to have to bail (no pun intended), too. We were only going to be there for Saturday night's bonfire anyway, and after counting up the miles and the gas cost, we just can't justify it, especially with the variable weather.
:(

See you all at the next big get-together!

"As soon as you invite everyone over! "

unfortunately i live in a condo.
:(

when i finally get my house by the lake with 10+ acres of land.........

I was hoping to make it out there for at least Saturday and Sunday, but that's not going to be possible. I have birthday party duties for a soon-to-be 10 year old that has me committed tonight AND tomorrow, so I'm officially out. Have a great time, everyone! Looking forward to reading the post-event thread.

Sorry - I have to bail also. The rain wasn't the issue, but I'm swamped at work, and my father in law was just moved to ICU, so I need to be around this weekend. Have fun -

Regrettably, I'm out too - the unstable weather forecast, the price of gas, and the 5 hour drive are keeping me home this weekend. Enjoy the party - I look forward to reading about it on Monday.