6th annual Adirondack Gathering and BBQ August 7-10

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I responded to this thread, but apparently not. Joanne and I will be there. Might hike, might canoe, might do both.

Dick

I almost miss this thread. Yes I'm in.
Paradox said:
I'll be there! I've been thinking about this alot. I had a great time last year.
And John, you may want to tie a reflective strap on poor Zippy so that we won't keep stepping on him. Kinda hard to see him in the dark. :p

una_dogger said:
McNaughton for sure! And I will be closing in on earning my own slice of that 115 pie by then with perhaps only 3 peaks left!

I've never been for that gathering but it is possible that we could be among you this year, Annie and me.

And McNaughton, why not :D

Very happy to see a bunch shouting out. I'm looking forward to this just like every year. Hard to believe where a year goes so fast.

Not sure what I'm BBQing this year but I'll keep you posted.

Anyone up for a bushwhack from Porter to Big Slide down to and across Railroad Notch?

Bunch of us are lookijng at paddling around Lake Champlain. I haven't hiked in months. I think my feet have forgotten how. Been running and kayaking.

prino said:
"Bushwacking with Kayaks" Now THAT'S an interesting sport!

It's an adventure for sure. All I remember are the massive amount of spiders falling on my head and ending up with poison ivy on everything exposed from dragging my kayak through blowdown. I haven't been down that river since...but it was fun at the time.