Adk summer planning

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIATIS

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I started putting my 2010 calendar in the computer and it is filling up fast. :rolleyes:

I am looking for some input. I need to book the campground for the ADK Cookout. Anyone have a preference for July 17th or August 21st?

I really do miss seeing everyone and hope New Years was enjoyed by all.

Maddi, would that be the "gathering" like last summer? or something different?....ps....Snickers is a great person...

Wow, for the first time neither dates are during my planned vacation!

Geez... I finally thought I got it down (2nd w/end of August), having twice messed up... and now you're messin with my head!!

August would be preference, although the July date actually lands between events and meetings.

Sorry bubba

Sorry to mess up your planning Bubba. But the second weekend in August we will be picking Emily up from summer camp (her first year!). And we all know that if Emily isn't there we won't be able to get Unfrozen Caveman there- Ha Ha. Since August 21 works for Pat and Audrey as well as most others I have heard from. August 20-22 is what it probably be. Pencil it on the calendar.

So glad it's later in August this year - I'm pretty sure we will be there (we couldn't have come to an earlier August date).

Kris