AMC Four-Thousand-Footer Committee Awards on April 25

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is attending the FTFC dinner and for what?

• Total voters
Excellent time and great to see everyone! My only regret is that I waited until this year to attend this and I should have been there early enough for the outdoor portion to celebrate the paws!

Clay, Sabrina, Brian et al - I think everyone had a Universal Fan Club Saturday! I certainly know my hands were sore from applauding by Sunday morning. Good times and if I missed seeing or sitting with you, there's always next year!;) Hats off to the committee for a real sweet evening!:cool:

My pics are low quality in low light, anyhow:
http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/571502177OOejQX

Further risking being called a geek, I found this graph today while looking for something else... Before anyone 'complains' about their list not being there, I lifted the information straight off the AMC's web site, and turned it into a graph. If the list you're interested in is not here, don't blame me ;)

AMCFTFC-Finishers.png

Tim

From the 'who cares?' :eek: department. It was mentioned this year that in the entire history of the AMC 99 dogs have completed the NH 48. They gave out certificates 97-99 this year.:)

Somewhat considering going for making Terra number 100
:)

She needs:
The Carters including the Dome
The Wildcats
Monroe, Eisenhower, Pierce
Jefferson
Carrigan
Tom, Field and Willey

She'd be in some very good company with the other 99!

Last edited: