Congrats to Cantdog (Julie) on her Winter 48

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenC

Reaction score
Avitar: Sunset from Perch : Home:Western Mass
Well folks it's official!!! Julie has finished her Winter 48!!! Congrats Julie!!!

Cantdog, Little Bear, Nancy and her dog Cinder, NHMthiker(Bob), BPSchroder, and myself headed out of little river Rd to do the Twins with Julie to celebrate her Winter 48. The trail was completly unbroken and a virtual winter wunderland!! Spectacular views which made the difficult going worth it.

The Sherpa awards for the day go to BPSchroder and NHMThiker, for duty above in trailbreaking. Even being third was difficult in the unconsolidated snow and drifts.

Having just recovered form a nasty stomach bug i decided my energy stores were pretty low at North Twin so bid them good luck and headed back. But what a great day in the hills!!

Congrats again to Julie!!

Congratulations, Julie, wish I could've been there with you, but couldn't even complete the Pawtuckaway Triple Crown yesterday.

Maybe I can be there for Fort or Coe or South Brother.

Congratulations, Julie! Saturday was a gorgeous day and we were thinking of you up in Carter Notch ... I'm sorry previous plans precluded being with you.

So much for being a "kayaker at heart and just doing a little winter hiking to bide the time."
:D

CONGRATULATIONS JULIE!!

What a great day to finish your W48. Hopefully we'll be able to celebrate another 'list' with you this summer up at Baxter!

Congratulations again!
The weather was near perfect on Saturday and I really enjoyed the hike. It was great to finally meet you and help you celebrate!

Good luck with the y-list or the 100 highest hope to be there for some of them.