Enjoyed a 6pack over the long weekend...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW what a weekend girl!!!!! You rock!!!

I had my own 6 pack up at the mountain house it's called Pumkin ale.

See you soon!!!

Whoo-hoo!!! Way to go Skimom! Awesome job getting all six in one weekend!

-MEB

mtnmama said:

See you soon!!!

same here

On sat, I had a 6 pack of wachusett summer ale, and on sunday, I had a six pack of the pumpkin ale - no better way to make the summer/fall transition - it was nice to see that back on the shelves, means fall is near..... :D

I also managed to hike a whopping 2.5 miles all weekend.

Frodo said:
Nice job! Now that was a weekend of hiking! :)

As far as E. Kennebago goes, you must have went in past the yellow boundary blazes otherwise you would have at least passed thru them. They are bright yellow and are on every tree 30 feet apart. :eek:
Actually, I think I may have started up before I hit the yellow marks. I came back out to the woods road right at the spot that I went in, and watched closely for those marks on the way out and never saw any. I understand that you can't miss them when you're on that road, no?

prino said:
You'll get a few looks even if you don't.
No Bra :eek:

Oh Yes! and well done Skimom! Awesome report.
That's hot...
Gris said:
No, no, it would VFTT(less) or would it be VOTT(less)... :D

Uhhh, I belive you have that backwards, Mr. VFTB(less) or would that be VOTB(less)... :p
VOTT.... that's a keeper

HikerAmiga said:
Good going, Dani!

Must have been fun discovering new hikes! I've yet to venture out that way but am really curious and looking forward to visiting those parts.

Thanks for sharing!
Let's go this winter!!

mtnmama said:

See you soon!!!
mmmmmmm.... pumkin ale

giggy said:
...I also managed to hike a whopping 2.5 miles all weekend.
D*mn - I actually hiked more that you did this weekend! A whopping 3 miles! Woo-Hoo!

Dani, nice little jaunt. We'll have to call you forest sprite if you keep traipsing topless through the Western Maine woods chasing 6 packs :eek: Maybe you can hook up with BoB, me, and JohnS: the Buddha Backpacking Team! We aren't much to look at, but offer a nice soft landing when you stumble :cool:

SherpaKroto said:
D*mn - I actually hiked more that you did this weekend! A whopping 3 miles! Woo-Hoo!

Dani, nice little jaunt. We'll have to call you forest sprite if you keep traipsing topless through the Western Maine woods chasing 6 packs :eek: Maybe you can hook up with BoB, me, and JohnS: the Buddha Backpacking Team! We aren't much to look at, but offer a nice soft landing when you stumble :cool:
I've seen the buddha backpacking team ... :D :D :D You guys rock !

Great Hikes!

awesome job hiking all those peaks solo, dani!!

jeffrey :D

Papa Bear said:
I believe old timers (anyone?) often did the road walk through Canada before the route through Zec Gosford became popular....

Only done these peaks in winter, when skis and snowshoes probably make for an easier time. We drove and skied a logging road on the Canadian side SW of Coburn Gore for Boundary, Whiteface, and another peak whose name I now forget.

Great trip report, and funny too, skimom.

Wow Dani! A great BIG Congratulations to you. Solo 6-pack is quit an accomplishment. I hope you're feeling real proud of that hike. Enjoy more! :)

WOW! :)

All those off the beaten (herd)path peaks and solo to boot!

(Well, except for the toothless cannibals... :eek: )

Way to go!

I am sure your finish will be one to remember.

;)