Luxury ADK winter weekend?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally have some new information and it looks like things will work just fine. Rather than run a thread on two different forums I've decided to do it all from here.

Last edited:
If you have already checked the thread at ADKHighpeaks go back and take note of the Date Change. It is now one week earlier. Sorry for the screw-up!

Last edited:
Looks like the rooms will all be reserved very soon. No guitar players from NYC yet....
BTW for those interested, you can pitch a tent.

Now that the dates are changed, I'm not sure if I can make it... I had Jan 13th off but I don't have Jan 20th off which makes it kind of hard for me to get up there...

Jay

?would love to but?

I'm interested but still juggling this month, maybe I should just GO FOR IT, would love to bring the guitar and play with Neil again.

C'mon FF get yer you-know-what in gear! Bring a tent and we'll watch you bath in the Ausable River at neg. 20!

I'm in!

Yeh! I've booked my/our room.... Hurry up guys, theyre going fast!

Funky.... seeing as you're coming so far, maybe you should swing over to Maine for the gathering the weekend before, spend a few nights jammin' in Montreal then head on down to the dax. Just an idea! ;)

I'm going to have to make a major batch of Vindaloo wraps for this one :eek:

This is going to be a blast.

prino said:
Funky.... seeing as you're coming so far, maybe you should swing over to Maine for the gathering the weekend before, spend a few nights jammin' in Montreal then head on down to the dax. Just an idea! ;)

I'm very tempted! :D No tents or ice water for me in january, though! :eek:

I'm still hoping to make it but it looks like I have gigs in Florida the preceding week that might overlap :( I'm waiting for these dates to be confirmed before I commit.....

FF You might want to check with Neil,but I believe there is one room left for the taking. Having said that I'd like to bet there will be lot's of room at the Inn come the middle of January. There are usually cancellations.
Hope you can make it Freddy..... We need you to keep us in tune. :)

Guess what? It looks like I'm free so I am going to plan on being there, will get in touch with Daxs and Jay about car pooling, sharing a room, etc. Most of the gigs I had in Jan. have been postponed til Feb. I will bring my guitar, looking forward to playing with Neil and company again :)

I better get back to those scales and arpeggios! :rolleyes:

Freddy, do you have the sheet music to Kumbaya? Born to be Wild? :rolleyes:

Probably do have music floating around somewhere for 1 of them, but we won't need to do Kumbaya unless Harry K makes an appearance :D

BTBW? We don't need no stinkin' sheet music for that one! it's E/G/A all the way with a D and an A in the chorus, unless we decide to do the William Shatner :eek: or John Denver versions :)

EDIT: Oh, Prino, I just saw your post .... please feel free to add your voice to the BTBW chorus and anything else that suits your fancy.... i'm sure once we get a few drinks in us it will all be fine :p

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone minded if I can sleep on the floor. I looks like all the rooms are gone.