Northeast 770 has a new finisher

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakbagr

Reaction score
Alain Chevrette, aka Pin Pin completed the Northeast 770 northeast 3000' peaks on Blue Mt in Maine on 9/18. He becomes the fifth person to complete the feat and the first in many years.
Pin Pin's accomplishments in the ADKs and elsewhere are the stuff of legends. He is thought to have done all of the ADK46 x100, the Catskill 100 in one winter month, and the VT100 in one year.
Pls let me add my congratulations for a phenomenal accomplishment.

Been seeing Pin Pin tracks on many NH summits recently. Great job Alain!

For a few years I was thinking I'd never get rid of all these 770 patches. It may still take a while. I hear it's getting harder to do with the acess issues...

Many congrats, Alain et Pin Pin.

Congratulations, Alain et Pin Pin! C'est magnifique!

I love reading your adventures and trotting out my Francais Horrifique to congratulate you. Please keep up the good work, c'est tres wunderbar!

--Michel

Wow...I'm in awe. That is a lot of walking. I am not sure if I can fathom 4600+770+? mountains. Congrats.

Congratulations Alain! Remember seeing your tacks in the Cats. Very exclusive club to belong to.

Pin-Pin...you're the man!
A hearty congratulations on your outstanding accomplishment. Way to go! :D:cool::)

My goodness. The Catskill 100 in one winter month ... I'm having a hard time getting past that alone. :eek:
He did the C100 in a winter season. Actually, he was done fairly early on (around February? ), but more than a month.

He did the Vermont HH in a single winter season as well.

He did the ADKHH in a single winter as well, IIRC. This is the most impressive to me! :eek:

John, I think you will need a W770 patch soon! :eek:

770 behind the rabbits

Thank You very much all the people take your time to give my your congrulations.

It was a great time for me, when We arrived near the Blue top!!!
Specialy because I was with the very importante people for Me.

It was my plan to have a intime happening, with few inviteds.
Thank You everybody help me in this project.
Thank You specialy my friends for the bubulles and special cakes.

It was a great honor to receiped the crest 770 N.E. from the Crispo hands on the Blue summit.

Denis & John was a great inspiration, pull & push Me to finish this LIST!
I can immagine how much energy and time You passed to made and hike the list around 1990 without gps without views from the top ad other site informations.

I up my hat and down my head to salut this GREAT JOB.;)

PinpinBlue :)