Rock the vote for the rock...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which cat will ride the cat?

• Marty

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Sarah

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I'm allergic

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

cbcbd

Reaction score
Last edited:
Leave no cat behind. They should all go plus a couple more from local shelters. Cats are like potato chips..nobody can have just one.

And keep them indoors!

What, no love for Sarah? Too soon for a female cat on the summit? Maybe next generation ;)

Go Willlllllsssssooooonnnn!!!

Marty gets the cuteness vote but I'm all for Wilson, the courageous cat...

Jay

I don't know, Marty's a long hair, might be a pinko in his past.

Think of the proud heritage of the name "Wilson" and how it helped people (okay only one) get through being stranded in an inhospitable place (okay its fiction, and a soccer ball.)

How could I NOT vote for Marty after his namesake braved those killer conditions on Moosilauke last March? ;)

Besides, he's the easiest one to see against the snow.

So Doug, how come your poll won't let me vote "allergic" too. Just because I am doesn't mean I can't support one, just means I can't have one.

Mad Townie said:
Besides, he's the easiest one to see against the snow.
Very good point - safety first!!

Mad Townie said:
So Doug, how come your poll won't let me vote "allergic" too. Just because I am doesn't mean I can't support one, just means I can't have one.
Sorry Peter, the deed is done and it's beyond my control at this point - besides, they are all so voteable I wanted to make sure no one would double-dip :D

Congrats to Marty! Guess it was wishful thinking, but I really hoped they'd adopt all three kitties. :eek: Hopefully, Sarah and Wilson will find loving homes soon, and maybe, just maybe, this "election" has enlightened a few folks to adopt their next cat (or dog) at their local animal shelter.

Stinkyfeet
(who just returned from her local shelter after having feral kitty #4 spayed)