Spring Fling (Gathering) - Melting Snow 101 - 3.20.09-3.22.09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last minute question if anyone at the Cave is paying attention

Hey SK or Gris,

If I'm going to play along at all this evening (I mean, when :rolleyes:), should I bring a mic or do you have one that can be plugged into an amp and is there amp space I could use for that? I don't have any special preference about mics. I don't often play amplified but I practiced a little last night with Chip and it was fun.

Hope someone there sees this!

Jen

Hey SK or Gris,

If I'm going to play along at all this evening (I mean, when :rolleyes:), should I bring a mic or do you have one that can be plugged into an amp and is there amp space I could use for that? I don't have any special preference about mics. I don't often play amplified but I practiced a little last night with Chip and it was fun.

Hope someone there sees this!

Jen

Spoke with both of them - you're all set!

UFC

Got the last batch of pumpkin whoopie pies coming out of the oven as I type. So, make sure you leave a little room for more food!
Oh, those were from you? VERY tasty!

It was fun having you play along last night--hope you enjoyed it!

UFC, I'm so bummed I couldn't make this -- it would have been great to meet new (to me) faces and hang out. Sounds like it was a great party! Family obligations kept me in MA this weekend.

I'm sooo glad I got to go!! Thanks Steve!! The food, music and company were indeed outstanding!! Laughed soooo hard at times with the entertainment (you know who you are!!) :D Can hardly wait for next year's event!!!