Spring Fling (Gathering) - Melting Snow 101 - 3.20.09-3.22.09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have to retract - I won't be able to make this party as something has come up at the last minute. And by something has come up, I mean that I've booked a plane ride outta town for this weekend. :)

Have fun everyone - sorry I won't be there.

Turns out I'm going to be a scant 150 miles from the party on Friday.

I'll probably head on down and join the pahty on Saturday.

Turns out I'm going to be a scant 150 miles from the party on Friday.

I'll probably head on down and join the pahty on Saturday.

It would be great to have you Neil!

Hey, I almost forgot....for those of you that enjoy "extreme sledding" (the popular term used by Maineiacs ;)) there is a great rip down the snowmobile trail right behind my house, IOW - bring some sleds!!!

Also - my neighbor has a big ski house that has 10 empty bedrooms, a commercial kitchen, pool & foosball table's, etc. - he gets $30/person/night, it's about 1/3 mile from my place - if anyone is interested please PM me and I'll get you his phone #. And, just talked to him and he'll let people shower there for $5.00 if that's all they want.

Last edited:
Note: UFC has no grill. PLEASE if you have one, bring it up!

FINE FINE. I'll bring my grill :D. It's one of these:
9924-700_200.jpg

Is this sufficient?

Last edited:
Given the bonfire, even the metal grate kind of grill that you put over a campfire would be useful to have, too, if anyone has such that they can bring (no, don't go stealing them from any nearby campgrounds! :D )

Given the bonfire, even the metal grate kind of grill that you put over a campfire would be useful to have, too, if anyone has such that they can bring (no, don't go stealing them from any nearby campgrounds! :D )

Uh, but you'd have to get close enough to the fire to actually cook something--other than yourself!

Geez folks--help the man out. Surely there is more than one grill out there??

Just grousing cause I'll miss out. :(

Gail and I should be there late afternoon today. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! :)

I'm down in Boston trying to be a good student, but this thread is very distracting!!:eek:

Have a great day tomorrow & tomorrow night! I'll miss the music and dancing:(

I'll be over on Sunday to check-out the ruins...and congratulate anyone still standing:D

(this is the last year that I will have class the main day of this event!)

Hanna