VFTT Dog Hike October ??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What type of dog is Dwid? There was a Boston terrier on carrigan for flags and he did quite well.

really?
dwid is a boston but has never gone out for more than 2 miles. those little legs dont do so well for him. he could probably do it with lots of motivation (food). we will consider it, he definately loves hanging with other 4 legged friends.

really?
dwid is a boston but has never gone out for more than 2 miles. those little legs dont do so well for him. he could probably do it with lots of motivation (food). we will consider it, he definately loves hanging with other 4 legged friends.

I say you carry him. Dwid will love the Moose!

really?

Put him on a skateboard... :p

Jay

The long-term weather forecast is looking decent so here's the plan...

Peak: Moosilauke
Start Time: 8:30am
Trail: Benton

Note: If the weather forecast suddenly deteriorates we will of course postpone the hike and/or switch peaks.

Please let me know - either by responding to this thread or via PM - if you plan on joining the hike and would like us to wait for you at the trailhead. Otherwise, we'll plan on starting right around 8:30am.

This will be 4k #7 for Toby and we can't wait to see all of you out there!

Sheep and I are planning to come up but don't wait at the trailhead for us. If we happen to be late, we will catch up or see you on the summit!

really?

so perhaps dwid should bring his girls and work the MTS. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dwid (pimp upside down-just saying)