Waltham brews anyone??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It dead ends where Ray has been working

No, it connects to Upland and Woodland, where on-street parking is perfectly OK. Like I said, this intersection is twenty feet from the trail. However, if PHR is closed to through traffic, then folks should not use PHR to reach this spot, but use, say, Jennings instead.

Have we made glue yet?

Splitting hairs..the private section of road goes a little bit beyond where upland connects- I consider it a dead end, others consider it a natural parking lot.

I'm perfectly Content to agree to disagree on this whole parking issue and wish I had never brought it up!

Will be there but after 8pm.....can't miss this one :)

Yay! Hope to make it up late enough to see, you..unfortunately have to be at work now at 7am tommorrow!:eek:

hey guys.. quick question..

where can i park if i want to go to prospect hill park?

You are too funny! I think I know of a place...you might know it too...:)

Last edited:
(if you didn't "get" my response, it's because there's a Prospect Hill Park over in Somerville, too)
:)

If any of you see a thirtysomething guy with glasses, a brown button shirt and khakis, wandering around asking people whether they are on an internet board while trying to not make it sound like some slimy line, please flag him down!:)

If any of you see a thirtysomething guy with glasses, a brown button shirt and khakis, wandering around asking people whether they are on an internet board while trying to not make it sound like some slimy line, please flag him down!:)

Trust me, we'll be easy to spot.

watch the city brew

I'm heading there round 8-
Davebear you're coming and drinking until 3 right? As if there is a place in Ma that stays open that long- must wait for Barnes bonfires to ringout all the fun in a night.

wow, good turn-out last night. nice to see everyone. thanx for posting the event, gillian.

Last edited:
Gillian, thanks so much for organizing this great event!! I had so much fun...maybe too much, if there is such a thing!

So nice to see old friends and meet new ones, as always.

Bristlecone! Welcome!

No worries Court.....like I said you couldn't tell who it was except for all these postings...hehehe :eek:

Thanks Gillian for organizing a very fine gathering in good Irish style :)

They ran out of many good brews there during the night.....biggest group of VFTT'ers I've seen in a long time :)

Plenty of parking a block up the street on the right.....maybe 100 spots behind the buildings there.....Parking sign on the street so easy to find.

Hey thanks everyone for sharing a few cocktails!! Great night!

It was a bit strange that they "ran out" of their IPA...hmmm? Guess your right Mats, they couldn't keep up with us???...:p

Nice to meet Jamie, Jazzbo, John the Lurker, and to finally meet Tom & Laurie ... :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: arm