Wedding Bells - An Invitation!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pamola said:
I also will brew a special something for the occasion. I'll try for a double batch, so around 100 bottles. Tom, name your favorite type of brew and send me a source pic of you and the lucky lady for the label and I'll get started.
Wow, that sounds like too much beer! Wait, did I just say that? :eek:

Seriously, one batch sounds fine. How about using the summit photo in this thread, and calling the beer 'Summit Kiss 2007'?

As for style, IPA it is! PM Pete Hickey, he has a recipe for a brew that resembles Frostbite, one of our favorites, from Lake Placid Pub and Brew! :D

P.S. I agree the 120 is a little over the top, but the 90 kicks a$$!

Congratulations!

We'll be somewhere in Baxter Park then but will toast the bride and groom from afar.

Pete_Hickey said:
Congrats. I'd like to make it, but it's a trailwork day. I couldn't convince you to change the location to a certain muddy spot on the Elk Lake-Dix trail. We could place a large rock in the middle of the mud, for the bride and groom to stand on.

I think I signed in for that trailwork... I vote for the rock in the middle of a mud hole. Tom and Laurie, congrats, I will be around that weekend, so I might be able to show up at LPPB at the end of the day.

AND MORE CONGRATS :) :) :)

Hey, late to the party, congrats you two..I'm sure I'll see you at the dinner and on David's hike for sure.

You going to Esther too?

:)

Jay

Jay H said:
You going to Esther too?
That's somewhat tempting, but I doubt it. I've been there twice in Winter, and never seen the plaque. Ask Dick and Joanne, they're going to hike, as are others...

I did Whiteface and Esther with Guinness this past winter but it was before any serious snow and we saw the plaque there. It actually just started to drizzle when we got there on our way back.

Jay

marchowes said:
Its in my calendar! Congrats Tom!!!!!

I'll definitely help drink some of Pamola's Home Brew :) Be a shame to have to carry it back down the mountain :)
Don't worry, we can bring it up in cars, and back down if any is left! :D

Tom and Laurie,

A few of us are planning come up the slide in time for the ceremony.
Does anyone know if there is a company that makes white bug netting?

Alan

Peakbagr said:
Tom and Laurie,

A few of us are planning come up the slide in time for the ceremony.
Does anyone know if there is a company that makes white bug netting?

Alan
Ok, the wedding starts at 12 Noon, don't be late! :D

As for the bug net, I might be the one wearing a veil! :eek: :D

Congrats Tom and Laurie! Best of luck and happiness to two of the nicest people I have met and great friends. See you soon!

When I saw the title I just knew what was coming!!! ;)

Congrats, that's just great news and I'm really happy for both of you. It should be a wonderful day and perfect setting. How nice of you to invite all of us to share your joyous time. Thanks.

I'll be celebrating my daughters successful high school career. Sorry that I'll miss out on being there.