Wedding Bells - An Invitation!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Tom. Sounds like you will have a great wedding.

Craig

Pete_Hickey said:
How they get UP there shouldn't be much of an issue. I want to know how they will get DOWN.
We're playing it safe! :D I don't want to break my ankle and have to be airlifted out just before my own wedding! And I do not want to spend my honeymoon in a hospital! :eek: :D

I have a friend who went mopedding on his honeymoon and wiped out on a curve. He and his spouse had cuts and scrapes all over their bodies for weeks! Ouch!

Congratulations! A fitting beginning to the rest of your lives together. I enjoyed hiking with you pre-marriage and will look forward to hiking with you as Mr & Mrs!

Tom Rankin said:
We're playing it safe! :D I don't want to break my ankle and have to be airlifted out just before my own wedding!
So you're hiking it then? :rolleyes:

I had missed this thread! Congrats to you both, and many happy miles ahead! .I can't make it - I'll be in Maine w/the Missus. Enjoy the day - I'm asking the Weather Wizards to search the high winds for clear skies on your special day.

Congradulations!!!

To the both of you, and many happy hiking days for the future!
A wonderful surprise on Earthday!

Tom and Maria

So Tom and Laurie, you know we're coming. But are we the only one's planning to hike to your wedding? I've never hiked to a wedding before! Unless anyone calls the walk down a church isle a hike! :D

That is one beautiful story and one great way to get married. I went to a wedding ceremony on top of a mountain once, it's nice way to get hitched. I'd say you made a good choice for a summit as well. Will there be a bachelor party on another summit? :D

Congrats! :)

Tom,

Congrats! I would be there, but it's a long flight from Hawaii. :cool:

Hope it is a great day.

- darren

darren said:
Tom,

Congrats! I would be there, but it's a long flight from Hawaii. :cool:

Hope it is a great day.

- darren
Yeah, I'll bet! :D

Thanks, and I completely agree with your 'short' post in 'fluff'.