West Bond Sunset - October 2, 2007

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Pics. The Bonds are a special place. I remember my first backpack trip there, waking up in the middle of the night and being amazed at the night sky. I've never seen so many stars.

Sounds like a great time.

Goregous pics. I'm now kicking myself for passing up the sunset trip the last time.

I don't think I'll make that mistake again.

McRat said:
Sounds like a great time.

Goregous pics. I'm now kicking myself for passing up the sunset trip the last time.

I don't think I'll make that mistake again.

Me too. :eek: *sigh*

marty said:
Thanks for sharing, guys. Like Tuco, I wish I could have been there with you!

I am sure it was lots of laughs, too :D

Regards,
Marty
As this is a family web site I kept to the facts - I kept the actual discussions about the grand issues of life and the world out of my report - I like it here - I do not want to get banned!
:eek: :D :p :rolleyes:

TDawg said:
Me too. :eek: *sigh*
You know, it was tempting to blow it off - it took us forever to get our tents set up (not freestanding and on tent platforms), and it had been a long day - I was not sure how fast I would make it there either...we left around 5:15 and really motored - Bobby brought nothing but a camera, and I had super light pack (maybe two pounds) - so after the long day with the heavy pack it was real quick to West Bond - it taught me a lesson - stick to the plan when you can, it was well worth it!

sapblatt said:
As this is a family web site I kept to the facts - I kept the actual discussions about the grand issues of life and the world out of my report - I like it here - I do not want to get banned!
:eek: :D :p :rolleyes:

I can't vouch for Sapblatt, but my thoughts, words and actions were in keeping with living in a decent society :rolleyes: :D

Mike, the pictures are really fantastic! I have been told about the beauty of the sunset from the Bonds. I really envy you guys.

Best,
Ray