What would you do for a Klondike Bar...the Pemi Loop 8-8-09!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Annie and me, congratulations girls on your Pemi loop. It was nice to meet you guys on Garfield.

Later that day, I explained to Annie, what was the Pemi loop, she found incredible what you doing. Tonight, she asked me to congratulate you from her.

Last edited:
Way to go!!

what a great day for those great ridge walks...

I'd be having a Klondike Bar for breakfast for a couple of days after that..

I'll be humming that jingle as i drift off this evening...

Thanks everyone for all the responses. To answer the big question - I finally had a Klondike Bar after work last night - I thought about having a second but decided to save it for some other time. FYI - the jingle is still stuck in my head :rolleyes:

Great job girls!! I had my cell ready but was hoping it wouldn't ring..knew you could all make it!! :D

Wish I could of joined you but the ankle never would of stood up for that distance!! If I had known I would of had klondike bars for you....:cool:

Beautifull day and loved the pics!!!

As soon as my ankle is ready I'll have to recruit you to join me on a pemi loop........

hee hee hee, I got my Klondike bar yesterday, finally.

BTW, Darl you're super awesome! Wish we're 5 minutes slower and would have rewarded by your Chicken parmesan sandwich and cold beer at the trailhead. What a friend!

Wow! We somewhere along the way passed by....:)

My wife and I (and our dog, Tucker) and another friend did the Pemi on that same day, but in the opposite direction, I just love the run down Osseo.
We started at 6:45AM, had potato soup at Galehead and finished at 6:15PM. We also hit the pizza joint in town afterwards....pizza and coke, yes!

(I stand corrected, we did it on 8/01, so we didn't pass) ;-) Enjoy the pics anyway!

Here is the link to our photos we took:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/PemiLoop#

Steve

Last edited:
Way inspirational!!!
I'd love to do a Pemi Loop someday, don't know if the bag of bones that is my body would agree.
Congratulations!!!