Darren's father passed away

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish to express my deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to you and your loved one.
I hope that time and wonderful memories will help to ease
the pain and sadness of your loss.

Darren,
My sympathy to you and your family. The video is a stirring tribute to life and love, allowing us to appreciate what your father gave to his family, his community, and his nation. May God's grace and peace be real to you at this time.

Darren and Carmel

SOrry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your father lives on in your hearts.

Darren

When my father died in his 90s after a good life, I felt like an orphan! Me in my mid 50s. It's never easy.

Hang in there. He'll stay alive in all the good memories you will keep.

Richard
aka Papa Bear

Darren and Carmel,

Please accept my prayers and condolences, may his memories and advice
remain embedded in the hearts of you and your family.

Clarke

Dear Darren & Carm,

So sorry to hear your father passed away.
I know nothing we say can ease the pain right now.
Just know that your in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless!!!

Hugs,

Mtnmama & Mtnpa

Darren:

I am so sorry for your loss. This is a difficult time, but friends and family will help you through. When my father passed away last June, I felt like I had lost my anchor and was drifting aimlessly about. But he is still with me, as your father will be with you - just in your heart, which is the best place to keep him!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you,

Kris & Craig

Darren, Very sorry to hear about your father. I lost my mother this past year also. I wish you and your family all the best during this hard time.

Darren, Condolences and prayers.

I disagree with Shakespeare over the matter of the good men do being interred with their bones ... I do believe you are evidence in support of my contention.