Darren's father passed away

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your loss Darren & Carmel. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jay

Darren,

I am so sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

-Mary Ellen

My thoughts and prayers go out to you & your family during this difficult time.

Darlene

Darren & Carmel I’m so sorry for you loss. May your shared memories bring you some comfort during this difficult time.

Darren,

We're sorry to have heard of your loss. Our condolences to you and all whose lives your father touched.

Joanne and Dick Hihn

Darren/Carmel

You and your family are in my prayers. Let us treasure the times we have w/ our loved ones - Sincerely, Inge

I'm very sorry about your loss. My heart goes out to you. When all the dust has settled, it is the sense of loss that remains.

The apple does not fall far from the tree. From what I have read, your father dedicated his life to helping others, and all VFTT'ers know the gift that you have freely given to us and to other causes. He had every reason to be very proud of you. And VFTT'ers have every reason at this moment to pause and reflect on how we too can "give back" in life.

~Waumbek

Darren,

I just read about your loss. I am so sorry to hear that your dad is no longer with you. I and several others here have lost our fathers in the recent past, so please know that our hearts are truly with you and we really do feel your pain. When my dad passed away last year, I wandered back and forth among feelings of strength, numbness, and total devastation. Kevin Rooney told me that the depth of pain would ebb and flow over a much longer time than society typically acknowledges. Knowing that ahead of time helped tremendously. Knowing that someone else understood that helped even more. Months, even years down the road there will be moments that come out of nowhere filling you with emotion as you remember your dad and wish he were still with you. Please know that we'll be here for you then too. My thoughts are with you and Carmel, now and in the future.

Sincerely,
Roxi