EMS Email

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Reaction score
:) Keep a look out in your email inbox, I received a 30% one item coupon in my email from EMS this morning... Sweeeet... Has to be used between now and Monday.

I plan to hit Campmor tomorrow morning, and with the EMS next door... It will be kid in the candyshop time!!! Tim to get the new tent, and whatever little goodies catch my eye... Ooooo shiney gear! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

See you on the trail!
Kevin

Kevin said:
:) Keep a look out in your email inbox, I received a 30% one item coupon in my email from EMS this morning... Sweeeet... Has to be used between now and Monday.

Just got one a few hours ago, but I was a little suspicious that it came from ems.chtah.com , but I figured out that this is a legit company, Cheetah Mail.

The coupon is only good for one regular priced in-stock item. I checked all the items I want at My area stores, and it seems they have nothing in stock. I will try in person on Monday, but they seem to have only their product line in stock.

Adding to Kev's post, the coupon isn't good for any merchandize that is already on sale. It's only valid on items that are full price.

Kelty Redwing Womans 2500W's (normaly $100) for $70.

I just bought the same bag on Friday, but nobody at the store could tell me how to get this coupon.

I know its only good until Monday, but can anyone tell me how I might get one?

I have dropped some serious coin there in the last month, and I still have one more big purchase to make.

Bristol said:
Kelty Redwing Womans 2500W's (normaly $100) for $70.

I just bought the same bag on Friday, but nobody at the store could tell me how to get this coupon.

I know its only good until Monday, but can anyone tell me how I might get one?

I have dropped some serious coin there in the last month, and I still have one more big purchase to make.

Its via the e-mail newsletter they send out. They allow you to forwrd it to people, so if you shoot me your e-mail address I can forward the coupon to you.
Brian

EMS coupon

I was in EMS on Fri.12/30 to bring in my Tubbs snowshoes to be sent in for a faulty binding. While there, I bought the MSR Denali Ascent snowshoes. When I got home I had received the email coupon. I called EMS and they said to bring it into the store and they would credit me the 30%. Now that's great customer service. Not only that ,but on the bottom of the register receipt there was a $20.00 off on any purchase over $100.00. So I got the extenders for only $5.00. What a deal! I was impressed with the no hassle customer service. Now if it would only snow!

Bristol, you have mail. Just print out the e-mail and take it with you to EMS. The guy at the Manchester store said they had a lot of people coming in with the coupon. Guess it should have been expected, we are in the heart of frugal Yankee country after all :D .

Brian

I win the award for the most ordinary purchase with said 30% coupon: an EMS 1 liter Nalgene cozy that was $12 before the coupon.

I had nothing else to get and I know I needed the cozy!

Jay

Bought a pair of Asolo boots with my 30% off thanks to Brian. Knocked off $50 and that makes me very happy. I also got an extra $20 off my next purchase, and I bought myself a Nalgene bladder for $2. It even gets better, the guy at the store said since I spent so much that he wouldn’t stamp my receipt and I could go back this month and use it again. Happy New Year to me.

Hey Seema, we'll have to Rock-Paper-Scissor it when I see you in a few weekends at the Luxury Winter Weekend...

I am practicing now.. one...two..three....shoot! :D

Jay

Most ordinary purchase

One bottle of Revive-X, $7 ($3 off).

My wife see this as an indication that I really need nothing else; I see it as being too cheap to replace my often repaired snowshoes.

Jim