"immoral habits" ??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two questions come to mind...

1) If they're wearing a rucksack, are they truly naked?

2) Which is the greater "immoral habit" of that area: hiking naked, or waiting until 1990 to give their women the right to vote?

Nakedness is one thing, indecency is another.

Last edited:
Geez, what would they think of (some of) the AT hikers on June 21?

BTW, this would make a fun VFTT poll. :D

"We must protect our children..." :rolleyes:

Protect them from what? Naked is natural. As long as no..um...private acts are going on, I wouldn't care if my kids saw nude hikers on the trail. Who cares? What's wrong with the human body?

What I really get upset about are the jerks who tailgate people on the highway.....I wish a continuous uproar was made about one of THOSE kinds of issues. THAT's an example of a real danger from which we need to protect our kids (who are in the backseat and the first to get smushed if one of those idiots causes an accident).

I'd much rather my kids saw nude hikers than the TV commercials FOX puts on during the weekend afternoon baseball games. I can't leave the Red Sox on when I leave the room if the game is on FOX because someone will be shot, and shown lying bleeding and dead on the ground. THAT is obscene. Merely being naked is not.

Tim