Leo home at last

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
We picked up little Leo in Springville, NY yesterday. He's a sturdy lad of 14 lbs and is already trying to outrun us in the backyard. He will definitely be a hiker: the back stairs have been pretty much conquered, though in daredevil style.

Thanks to teejay and Janet and Becky who hosted us to a delicious lunch at their home during our very long journey.

There's a pic here:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2308680830070644097QOKdPh

Last edited:
Congrats on the new arrival. Can't wait for Leo (and Pat & Audrey) to make a visit in Twin!

Awwwww! What a sweetie!

Keep him away from the merlot! :rolleyes:

Time to hide all your shoes.

;)

I'm going to refrain from giving a blow-by-blow of our first day together. :eek:
Suffice it to say, he slept all night and stayed dry. Hurray!

A Greylock hike would be perfect! A few weeks ago we hiked a beautiful trail from the eastern side (the name escapes me - not Cheshire Harbor, which we descended and wasn't so nice). It was the lodge's first day open and they had fresh scones, jam, and butter. Best lunch I've ever had.

teejay, thanks for more pictures!

Sabrina, playdate for sure, as soon as he gets a few more immunizations.

VFTT folks are so special, helping each other in good times and bad.

So adorable, I can almost smell the puppy breath from here! (I love puppy breath.) Cute name, too. Best wishes, all.