REI dividends now available

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm proud to announce that I only made $6.04 this year. One of my goals for 2010 was to kick my mindless outdoor equipment shopping habit and I was successful!

My goal for 2011 is to actually get out and use the piles of equipment in my house more often!

I'm proud to announce that I only made $6.04 this year. One of my goals for 2010 was to kick my mindless outdoor equipment shopping habit and I was successful!

enjoy your three Cliff Bars.

(There is no way in hell will I let my wife see this post :rolleyes:)

Let me take this opportunity to recommend the REI VISA card, combined with funneling as many of your bills through automated payments with it as possible. Wedding expenses didn't hurt, either. :)

(then ... I looked at the cost of a set of Randonee bindings and plotzed)

Nice Sabrina.

I bought a pair of Garmont Zenith GTX hiking boots hoping they will be as comfortable at my Garmont GTX Momentums that I purchased this winter. Like walking on clouds (with new orthotics).
P.S. THEY ARE ON MY FEET AND THEY ARE TERRIFIC!

Also a Patagonia black down vest.

$2 bucks left.

I love my REI Visa card but have not included my bill payments on it yet. My vet bills certainly count for big bucks though.

GET A BERNER...EARN DIDIDENDS FAST!!!

Last edited:
Nice Sabrina.

I bought a pair of Garmont Zenith GTX hiking boots hoping they will be as comfortable at my Garmont GTX Momentums that I purchased this winter. Like walking on clouds (with new orthotics).

Also a Patagonia black down vest.

$2 bucks left.

I love my REI Visa card but have not included my bill payments on it yet. My vet bills certainly count for big bucks though.

GET A BERNER...EARN DIDIDENDS FAST!!!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Garmont GTS Momentums. I agree about them feeling like I am walking on clouds. For summer, I'm looking forward to my new all-leather Keen boots, received earlier.

My dividend was higher this year because I had to purchase an expensive water heater for my condo and was able to charge it. Some people have it worked out really well for them. Wouldn't I love to say, well, I guess I'll get a new 4-season tent today...and not have it hurt.

At 1% on nonREI charges, it's a good way to rack up a dividend!
I paid off nearly half of our wedding and a huge vet bill with zero percent interest, thanks to REI
Need I say I reaped nice dividend?
Kaching!

$64.76, the vast majority from my REI Visa (it is pretty much the only one of the two cards I have that I use all the time.) Got the email with my dividen amount in it last week and that same night I had it spent. I picked up a Hennessey Explorer Deluze A-sym. Price $199.99. Take 20% off code, free shipping and then my dividens and I ended up paying only $95. Me be a happy camper right now. :D

Brian

FINALLY replaced the boots - with a bit left over after the coupon and free shipping. Got the Vasque Women's Bitterroot GTX's, newly added to REI's menu. The new ones are pretty but the old ones did me so well for so long.

(This weekend I need to look into trying to add my mortgage to the list of automatic payments that go on the REI Visa ... :D)

Hikes with Hannah said:
(This weekend I need to look into trying to add my mortgage to the list of automatic payments that go on the REI Visa ... :D)

oh that's an excellent idea - we have a friend who laundered a 20k home improvement project through his-- he had a hard time spending his dividend !