Adirondack bbq

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maddie/Spence

I'm in! Friday and Sat night.....1 person, 1 tent, 1 kayak! I'm trying my best to oil up the knees for the kayka/hike....I'm sorry but no NY bagels because I'm working at a camp far away from home, I'll try my best to bring up some ale on the way....

Tom, any suggestions where to stop on the way, I'm coming from Copak NY....pump house?....

Maddie/Spence

I'm in! Friday and Sat night.....1 person, 1 tent, 1 kayak! I'm trying my best to oil up the knees for the kayka/hike....I'm sorry but no NY bagels because I'm working at a camp far away from home, I'll try my best to bring up some ale on the way....

Tom, any suggestions where to stop on the way, I'm coming from Copak NY....pump house?....
Yeah! Always a good choice!

Looks like Gail and I are coming, one tent - 2 people, 1 or 2 guitars, lol. :D

Final Countdown

Alright I need to give the campground a preliminary head count. So if you will be staying at the campground for the gathering, please give me a shout or post. (It is helpful if you tell me how many people and which nights.)

For Thursday/Friday/Saturday I believe the following are signed up:

Juniper, Paradox, TJ

For Friday and Saturday I believe the following are signed up:
Viewseeker and guest, JayH, Freddy, Gail, Darl58, DrumHaggart, Leaf, Little Bear, Craig, UFC, Dream Farmer, Little Rickie, Mtnlady, 1Adam12 and guest, Big&Slow, Nicole, AJTIV and kids, Dr. Wu002, Snickers, Hobbes, ColdFeet

If I have any of this wrong or I missed anyone please just let me know and I am sorry.

There are others who expressed an interest but I am unsure if they are camping or not (or I might not know how many and which nights). Here a few: Neil and Sylvie, Prino, David Metsky, Boreal Chickadee, MichaelJ, J.Dub, Mavs, Adkdib, Winter Warlock.

Spencer and Correne will be arriving Friday night. But I will be there all day Friday with Emily and Bob will be joining the two us after he gets done work. We all look forward to seeing everyone.

In the meantime enjoy what you can of this hojpoj summer.:cool:

Yes, Friday & Saturday, but unfortunately just me as U_D has to work.

I checked out all I could on the website for the campground.

It doesn't mention dogs at all.

If dogs are allowed I would love to come, if they are not, I probably can not. I have left Geneva home for work far too much lately... :(

Any idea if well mannered dogs are allowed?

:)

If dogs are allowed I would love to come, if they are not, I probably can not. I have left Geneva home for work far too much lately... :(

Spencer said dogs are allowed as long as they are leashed and you pick up the poo :D

As I understand it, all the standard rules apply. That is: dogs must be on leashes and you must clean up after your dog. Zippy leads a rather unrestricted life, but I will be bringing a leash and a pooper scooper for.

In addition, I am bringing some firewood!

Anyone interested in a hike on Saturday? Maybe a 'whack with good views and someplace where the dogs can be off leash?
If I don't bring my boat, then Bookah will be with me if folks want to hike.
Pls PM if interested.

Alan