Carrigain, 7/11

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobby, I'd love to come though I might have to be a franconia ridge tour guide that day. keep me posted as to your plans!

Sorry I'm going to have to miss this one due to other plans. Hope you have good weather for this one - Carrigain is one to enjoy.

Sorry, Bobby, I have prior commitments this Saturday. Good luck and I hope you have great weather and views!

Bobby, a huge congratulations to you! I wish I could be there to share in the celebration! Unfortunately, however, I can't make it this Sat. I hope you have a great time! Carrigain's great, you will love it!

Good choice for your 48th, Bobby. Wish that I could join you, as I am always ready for a hike on Carrigain, but I will not be back in town until Saturday night. My only advice: do not drink from the well below the summit. :D

Bobby, I would love to join you for your finish, but I will be away (not hiking) next weekend. I'm 0 for 2 for views on Carrigain...hope you have a wonderful day!

I should be able to make it, if I am not at the trailhead at 8, head on out.