Gathering 7.0(Catskills)Lost & Found

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIATIS

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It is Maddi

I decided to become my own person and not just be Mrs. PEAK_BGR any longer. I had a great time (rain withstanding) this weekend, and I thank everyone for their positive demeanors.

I am posting because since Eric and I left the site last (Spence and Brian were hiking Panther). I loaded up all the left behind gear.

I have the following:

1 Ironman watch
1 rainfly for a tent
2 pack towels
1 pair of gaiters
1 large bottle of Bacardi (Chomps I think)
1 pair of poles
1 bag of tent stakes
1 12pack of beer

If I come across anything else as I unpack I will post.

P.S. Please contact me and we'll make arrangements for any of the above except alcohol. (You snooze you loose).

Thanks again to everyone for another successful gathering. TeeJay I appreciate all your hard work. Dinner was great on Friday. Sean burgers were the best on Saturday. We all greatly appreciated your "set-up". Darren****HAPPY BIRTHDAY****

Hey Maddi -

Good to see you on the site. And I am glad to know that the Bacardi is in good hands. I wanted Seema to take it home, but she refused, I don't know why. :D It wasn't nearly as big of a hit as I thought, but it was an experiment. Afterall, I never would have thought that "The Doctor" would become the official drink of VFTT. I'll know better next time to stick to what works.

chomp

Maddi-

If the poles are brown and have snowflakes on them they are mine and please dispose of as you wish!

Been looking for a reason to dump the 4.99 (not so) specials- Jay will attest that they get smaller when I put pressure on them!

Pleasure to meet you all and thanks.