Ride for Research - for the cure!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba

Reaction score
Let's hear how everyone did on the ride...

But first, I believe that "we" are due our own round of applause and appreciation for delivering! Being the one that opened my trap and started a Virtual Rider for us to support, I extend my heartfelt THANKS and APPREICIATION for all that happened in the days that followed.

If you are not aware, this website paid it's dues to the tune of $3,286.00 (as way of donations to the Brain Tumor Society). Go HERE for details and roster of who contributed.

To me, this represented more than 1-1/2 times what I originally thought was realistic. I'm thrilled and sure we have nabbed Darren's gratitude enough to assure another year of this site up and running! ;)

The Ride was this past Sunday. I know that several were there and some even rode in a team. Let hear all about it. Pics?

Lastly, because there is yet to be a cure for Brain Tumors, if you haven't contributed, there is still time to donate to the Virtual Rider (as your support for this website). Contributing is easy... just go HERE and click on the "Make a Gift" link.

VFTT Rocks! Thanks Darren. Thanks to all.

Last edited:
bubba said:
Lastly, because there is yet to be a cure for Brain Tumors...
AP Story earlier today:
A cancerous brain tumor caused the seizure Sen. Edward M. Kennedy suffered over the weekend, doctors said Tuesday in a grim diagnosis...

Too bad he's not a member - we could have tapped his resources. In the long run, his grim diagnosis may be beneficial for the Brain Tumor Society.

Thanks for posting the link to donate. I would miss this because I don't often hit the events forum.

Go VFTT and BTS!!!