YOUR WEBSITE DUES are DUE! -- A Must Read --

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peakbagr said:
Do you need to login in order to be sure the donation supports the VFTT team, or just the 'donate' link on the top of Bubba's page does that automatically? Alan
Alan, if you follow the Virtual Rider link in my original post, it takes to to the VFTT Virtual Rider page. Under the barometer there is a hot link labeled "Make a Gift"

Click on it and it will take you to a short form for secure, online donations.

I'm in as well, thanks for making it easy to do,.....at least I think I got it right!

Thanks Darren, Dave, Alan & Bubba!!!!!
The information we get from this site is just fabulous!!
Pa & I have just made our annual donation.
We need to find a cure.

I tried on Wednesday but two different cards kept coming back "declined" even though I know that's not the case.

Anyway, it worked today. I'm just jealous I can't "step" in for the virtual rider.

I'm somewhere around 300 miles for the season so far but cycling and paddling is severely cutting into my hiking days.

Thanks for setting this up, Bubba!

spencer

Who's next? OO.. OO... Pick me! Pick me!

Ok, my dues are in. If you carpool for one hike with 2-3 other VFTTers (or lurkers :rolleyes: ), you can take the gas savings and send it to the BTS.

Bubba: you are way more organized than I am, and I thank you for that!
Darren: quit playing around in Hawaii so we can all thank you personally for this place! :D
Dave: everything in moderation! :p

BTW, my donation put us at 80%. Darn impressive of this group to show their support. I KNOW that Darren appreciates it. Let's see how fast we can get this over the Top... for the Views

Last edited:
Employer Gift Matching

I added the identification number needed for employer matching to the original post. Don't forget to do this is you can... and thanks to SK for sharing.

EIN is 04-3068130 for the record!

Last year

our intrepid group of three riders, two REAL ones and a virtual one (if that's what you call riding without a bike) raised, as I remember, about $2800. There was tremendous support from the VFTT community as well as from many family and friends. And, just remember, there's no reason to stop giving just because some goal has been met. Let's show what we can really accomplish together.

teejay

Last edited:
Well over the half-way point!!

SherpaKroto said:
BTW, my donation put us at 80%. Darn impressive of this group to show their support. I KNOW that Darren appreciates it. Let's see how fast we can get this over the Top... for the Views
I hardly know what to make of this, other than maybe the goal should have been higher!! Besides, there are other mail-in donation that I have been advised of.

Gifts range greatly in amount, but right now the average donation is about $40! Bearly a tank of gas these days. The point to make is that every dollar counts... you can donate $1, $5 $25 or Hundreds.

Now, as to reaching the goal... do I raise the bar or see how far over we go??

Lurkers too

Even those of us who mostly-lurk can participate in this!
Mailed in a check today...

Done Deal.
Thanx bubba for the organization
Thanx darren for a great site.
Looking forward to riding next year!

I just made mine - Now I am waiting for Darren to get back and settled so I can get a copy of his Bigelow Photo from Flagstaff lake for the office.

Just donate the equivalent gas that you would have spent coming up here this weekend (as the sloppy conditions in the woods are not worth driving up here)

Looks like $60 to go to meet the minimum goal.

Last edited:
Thanks Darren!

....and of course I was very pleased to make it over the top... :)

Christine

Thanks Darren and Mods!

Great cause, and if there is an 'unvirtual' team next year I hope to participate! ;)