Ride for Research: Team VFFT Rides Again.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Satterlee

Team Member
Reaction score
Without official approval, I have started a Team VFFT for this year's ride.

I hope to keep Team VFTT on the road until Darren comes back next year.

If anyone would like to join, there is a reduced donation amount of $385.

I have been impressed by the generosity shown by the readers of this site in the support of this great charity over the years.

http://www.braintumorsociety.org/si...210&et=XZGWJd2j7_vFOlcCknvZAQ..&s_tafId=13041

Thanks,

John

Last edited:
Yah, but John is actually going to get out there and put tires on pavement. :)

John - thank you very much for continued dedication and support. You and Emily are the best.

For those that don't know, John and his daughter Emily are at this ride year after year after year after year.

I hope you have a great ride and keep thinking....no rain...no rain...no rain...no rain.

Aloha

Darren

I put in a small donation. I've got a passel of cousins and their kids riding for Team Samantha, so I divied it up to show some support for all the good folks I know who are putting tires to pavement.

Darren: Thanks, I might take the kayaks just in case

Teejay: I have to remember everything this year, though remembering stuff is getting harder and harder

Roxi: Emily thanks you for your donation.

Steve: I hope that you can make it next year,

Pedxing: Thank you for your support. Team Samantha is a big group and right now it has raised about $169,000 more than I have.

John