The MOOSE 8/28/10??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be an option, not sure if I can fit a half gallon in my bear can and have room for dry ice...

Jay

:confused: Too much man, although you would have an air conditioned hike. HEY !!! I'll just bing a couple dozen of those freeze-dried ice-creams Mountain House sells. That'd be fine, right ?

Late morning on saturday ? Where the hell are you playing ? :confused:

Hi Stev-o, As Mtnpa said..... The Bethlehem market mid-day Sat. on 8/28/2010. I'm looking for some night time gigs in the area so if you have any recommendations as to where I could play please let me know! Thanks, Fred :)

I may be trying a get some spots at Waterest campground that weekend.. You could play there!!

Jay

Thinking about reserving a site at Waterest Campground in South Woodstock for Friday night and sat night. Anybody else wanting to join me, if I get a headcount I can try to reserve X amt of sites...

Jay

So that would be Fri 8/27 and Sat 8/28? You can put me down for a spot.

BTW if you go for the weenie world dog, you must follow it up w/a Rennell's icecream. That ain't no freeze dried crap for sure :D

So that would be Fri 8/27 and Sat 8/28? You can put me down for a spot.

BTW if you go for the weenie world dog, you must follow it up w/a Rennell's icecream. That ain't no freeze dried crap for sure :D

Yup, those would be the dates!

Yvon/Annie, I hope you two will be able to come, it'll be fun and looks like I wont be able to go to the ADK gathering this year..

Rain date would be Sunday...

Jay

Last edited:
HAHAHA...

Well, it really depends. I haven't even had time to look at a map yet but Arm and I have some kind of scheme to try to redline all the trails there if the weather is good and we feel motivated enough... So the start and end time might not be known til we can figure out weather and such.

if not, I am very open to trail suggestions... and times.

Jay

Could you do it the 29th? Otherwise the wind might have to carry a tune over the ridge lines for me to present that day, LOL. :)

OK, I have 2 campsites (on the river) reserved and JoeCedar just took the last site on mine after Maria had to bail. I also know that Steve-O has a site but can't make it and Darlene is at it... Should be fun, there are a bunch of folks too that aren't camping but hopefully will make it. I think we'll have to have three different approaches and we can all meet at the summit. Maybe we can all redline the trails collectively.. :)

Jay

Jay count me in on this. Ihave not made any arrangements yet but that is not a problem. What time are you hoping to have the festivities at the top?

Ack, I think a 9am start would be fine, not too early and not too late.

Maybe festivities at high noon! I haven't looked at the maps or distances but David "Mr Moose" Metsky says 3.6 miles from Gorge Brook which I have no idea where it is cause I haven't looked at my maps yet. Too busy trying to move to Massachusetts.. Ack...

Jay

Thinking about reserving a site at Waterest Campground in South Woodstock for Friday night and sat night. Anybody else wanting to join me, if I get a headcount I can try to reserve X amt of sites...

Jay

I have site 26, there is room for a few more.

Since Dippin Dots don't fit in a cone, we could try roasting them over the fire.