When the heck is Bearly Live 2009?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paddle options

OK- Options are thus-

Androscoggin from Shelburne to Gilead 10 miles, easy, scenic but 1:20 drive each way.

Androscoggin from Gilead to Bethel 9.5 miles, slightly shorter drive.

Little Andro- West Paris to South Paris- 12 miles Class I and II, hopefully rain will make it high enough to run.

Little Andro into Hogan Pond- shortest, closest drive.

There will also be a midnight paddle to West beach.

We can discuss options and which day(s) for each option tonight...

I'll be off line NOW!!!

Though I could only make it up for Friday night, I'm still smiling thinking back on the weekend.

Thanks again to SherpaK and friends for all the hard work it takes to pull off an event of this scale. Outstanding job!

I have yet to receive any blackmail letters from MichaelJ and/or Dave Metsky, so I'm not sure if any of the pics came out.

Great time!!

It was a great time, indeed!! I got to relax and even had an adventure along with my friend, Terry who thought everyone was so nice and welcoming! The music was outstanding!! :) Thanks to Sherpa and Elle and all that worked hard to organize this event!!

I had such a good time despite the interference Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks for holding the event Sherpa - you really have an awesome location!!! Thanks also to Bob for organizing the paddle and putting up with 8 women and Steve-O :D Did I mention that I had a REALLY good time??? Nope...didn't think so.

breakin' rocks in the hot sun ... i fought the law and the law won

next year, we should leave a pile of donuts on a table up the road as a peace offering

fun weekend ! thanks to everyone for a real good time !

music271.gif

Great time Sherpa and Elle--thanks so much as always. Had a fabulous hike up Goose Eye via the Wright Trail with Rider.Steve, Dave, and Jazzbo on Sat. I really enjoyed the music we did get to hear--you guys sounded fabulous. Looking forward to the next event--where ever it may be.

Huge thanks to SherpaK and family for putting us up and putting up with us, everyone involved with the music for entertaining us, and everyone attending for making it such a great time!

I overslept Saturday and missed out on all the hikes and the paddle, but I had a relaxing morning, a lovely paddle the length of both Hogan and Whitney Ponds, and even slept really well in Chez Subaru both nights.

Sucks to have been shut down, but not unsurprising given the commentary prior. Oh, well, they can silence the music but they didn't kill the campfire (or the, uh, drinking). :)

And here they are - my PICTURES!!!

Thanks Sherpa & Elle and everyone else that had a hand in making Bearly Live another damn good time! Got there late enough Saturday to miss the police drama and the music getting turned off! Off, couldn't they have even said "Could you keep it down a little for the next few hours?" Music or not, Bearly Live is never dead! Good people getting together and having a terrific time. Sunday the guys got back out and started jammin so I couldn't bring myself to leave until after 7PM. Great to see everyone and sorry I missed some folks in the early crowd! Thanks again!!!

Some pics n clips (couple of clips will need to be trimmed to fit). Also if it doesn't sound good its the damn camera mic because the music was great!;)
http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/573879163VzdzCu

Ok, let's just cut to the chase, what everyone REALLY wants to know about Bearly Live...

What did MtMama cook up for everyone? And were there chocolate covered strawberries??

;)

So glad that the weather & uninvited guests didn't dampen anyone's spirit!

Too bad I just couldn't make it to this one...

:rolleyes:

Some pics n clips (couple of clips will need to be trimmed to fit). Also if it doesn't sound good its the damn camera mic because the music was great!;)
http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/573879163VzdzCu

CRAP, CRAP! If I had known you guys were going to play Sunday I would have forced Dave to stay. It sounds GREAT--I'm just so impressed. :D

And what a perfect weekend weather wise too. IDEA: Maybe we just have the party during the day??

sunday afternoon was great, chillin' and listening to the band. i had a great time all weekend. thanks sherp!